15

I am the spy sent by love ○

A knock on the door was heard before it opened to reveal J. "May I come in?" she asked and he nodded. "What's the matter?" he asked. "I think I know why M started targeting me" she said and his ears perked up at the sound of that. "Really? Tell me" he said. He was curious, very curious.

He was never one to just leave things be without knowing the reason or explanation behind those situations. But right now, he was more curious than ever, seeing as he was in a romantic relationship with her at the moment. The two had decided that they will be in a relationship the night before, knowing that the love in their hearts were right.

He wanted to know why a man like M was after the Queen or his lover. Besides, they might come up with a strategy to take down the man. "It's love" she said. He was confused and his expression says it all. She giggled at the funny face he was making before continuing her explanation.

"Yanjun had told me that he became mad only after his wife died. It's his love for her that awakened his dark side. The grief of losing her was what drove him insane. The emptiness in his heart was what made him a psychopath out for blood. The feeling of losing someone so dearly to him was what made him want others to feel the sorrow he felt" she said.

He stared at her for a while, mind processing her words at once. He knew that she might be right, her point of view in the storyline did make sense to him. But she couldn't have known that for sure, unless she was one of those trusted people working for him and he knew that she wasn't one, not when she wishes to obliterate him and he targeted her.

"If you think about it, it might be right. But that shouldn't be the reason on why he targeted me. He wanted to be the best and I was said to be standing in the way. So what I thought was maybe he started off from the sorrow and loss of his wife but now, he's gotten so used to it that he's becoming a little insane" she said.

"You can think of it like some kind of Joker story" she said again. "But how can love create all this mess?" he asked. "Love, it's a beautiful thing while it goes on. It brings people together, makes the best of people, let them be happy, you know what else. But when you lose it, it's like you lose everything. Your lover far away from you and not answering any of your calls, it hurts so bad" she said.

"Love makes you have feelings and bring those feelings when you do something, well, everything you do will be based on your feelings because of love. And without love, it's like you don't have anything or anyone to come home to. That's what love is, home" she said.

"How do you even know all this?" he asked. He was truly amazed by the explanation his lover had given as it was really detailed and he wanted to know how she managed to find out all that, how she could possibly knew everything. "Oh baby... you have no idea who I am and what I deal with in this thing I choose to do to bring justice to the people" she smiled and walked to him sitting on the bed.

"Every single crime I deal with is all caused by the downside of love. The drug dealer I dealt with the night before Yanjun found me, he was cheated on by his fianceé. The assassin who nearly killed my friend in the laboratory, he lost his dearest brother. The rapist I reported and handed over to the authorities, she was raped by her own father. Even Yanjun, he nearly killed me to pay off his parents' hospital bills. All of them are because of love" she said.

"You can say that I'm like some sort of agent or spy who takes care of crime caused by love, almost as if I was sent by it" she added. "Then how would you know that I'm the one meant to be with you?" he asked again. She stared at him as if he was a mad man. Of course she didn't know, no one would, but they knew that something about them being together ignited a fire inside them, a passion such as the two lovers.

"I didn't" she said. "The first time I saw you was when M attacked us in the ballroom. You were so protective of the Queen that I knew that you were being loyal to her and the kingdom. I knew that you were the type of man to not betray someone who gave you a chance, everything, that you were the type of man to do anything for people who helped you like the Queen herself" she said.

"When we offered for help you looked hesitant, almost as if we just wanted a reward for helping. Then I knew that you were someone who doesn't easily trust others and that somehow led you to being a trustworthy person. The next times I saw you, you were keeping up your cold demeanor and then I knew that you were somewhat similar to me" she continued.

He chuckled as he remembered how she behaved at the beginning of their acquaintance. She was cold and closed off but she was never one to be afraid of speaking out her brilliant plans and thoughts. He remembered how she said that it was for her to know and for him to find out that time when he asked how she managed to do all that as a woman.

"And look at you now, loving a man like me whom you met just a few weeks ago" he said. She smiled as he kissed her temple. "We're going tomorrow without the guarantee of coming back and I haven't even learned your name" he said which made her froze. "I don't know your actual name either" she said.

"It's ChengCheng, Fan ChengCheng" he said. "As in, brother to Fan BingBing?" she asked in shock and he nodded. "Adam is just my English name. What about yours?" he asked again and she sighed. No one apart from her family, past friends and Jocelyn knew her name and now she had to say it to her lover she just started dating yesterday.

"It's Siyun, Wen Siyun, but you can call me Jane"

Agent J // NEX7 Fan ChengChengजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें