11

Perfect Agent J ○
○ The excitement is bound to be destroyed ○

Her words rang in his mind. He thought that she couldn't have possibly just barged in his office and tell him to do such things, he didn't even know what she wanted him to say, but he may have an idea on what it is. He had known M for a long time and this woman was the perfect description of who he has been planning to anihilate for months.

No words came out of his mouth, he was too shocked to say anything. He only sat on his chair and stare at her with his mouth agape like an idiot. She rolled her eyes at his stupid gesture and was about to beat him till she gets her answers but no, she knew better than to do that.

She knew that she could always bring him to the abandoned building for further questioning but she thought that it would be a waste of her time. She could do better than that and she knew it. The guards and the Queen alongside her were also starting to get annoyed by the stupid expressions of the man.

They knew that he was just acting stupid, playing innocent, playing dumb. They could torture him until he decides to speak but no, that wouldn't be good, especially inside an office. The head guard knew that the agent could do all this herself so he wasn't worried, no one was.

They knew that she was fully capable, especially in what she does. She's basically the best in whatever she does and that was mainly the reason why she was hunted. But that wasn't her choice, just the misbehavior of childish people playing rank.

"Speak, or I will make you" she said after a long while and he visibly gulped but kept his composure. "How about no?" he daringly answered and her gaze changed. Her eyes were fiercer, having a slight element of surprise and amusement as well but she smiled sickeningly sweet.

"I almost forgot that you are so cliché, just like your boss. Bombing a casino after he knew that I was there, made me fight off men on my own while fire was everywhere around me. How dull" she spat. She wanted to push his emotions to the limits. She knew that by playing with him, she could get the information she needs, all because she subtly called him, along with his boss pathetic.

"And then now you're here, acting all innocent when I can clearly see it in your eyes. All your sins and all you've done, I know it all. Your name and where you come from, your personal data, I know it all. Don't try to mess with a giant when you're just an ant" she said and that was his breaking point. He surprisingly had short temper so he should be very offended, just as she wanted him to be.

"Oh don't you know? Your pretty little perfect team will soon be destroyed in this building and this building right here. All my men are coming here fully armed and will be ready to shoot whoever doesn't belong in the company and whoever gets in the way. Once you go outside, you'll be shot and dead. And just like that your days are over" he said.

He grinned devilishly but seeing the smirk on everyone's faces, it dropped and he wondered why everyone was reacting that way when he finally realized what he just did. "How naïve, how foolish, how careless of you to just speak out the words in your mind without thinking" she smiled.

"You wicked-" "Oh no, she didn't do anything. It was you who spilled the plans to all of us in this room and looking at the surveillance cameras. It was you who was raging at her for something she didn't do. It was you falling deeper to her trap without realizing. Nothing was on her, she just set the trap but hey, not all fishes bite the bait" HQ said.

He groaned as Yanjun and Adam both told the others about it. "I'll get you one day" he said through his gritted teeth and she smirked and put a hand on his shoulder. "Try me" she said and left. She didn't do that for no reason, she stuck a tracker and a microphone on his shirt, small enough for him to not notice it and enough for anyone to not feel it.

Suddenly, Yanjun got a call from Xikan. "You might want to get here as soon as possible, Leondra said that she detects men coming here and we have to go" he said through the microphone and everyone immediately dashed out to the lobby. They didn't even bother taking the lift anymore, they simply and skillfully lept off the stairs.

They went inside the van in a hurry as he immediately drove off. "That was close" Xikan said as he drove back to the direction of the palace. "No, I don't think it's that simple" the Queen said and everyone looked at her. "Knowing them, they couldn't be that slow or stupid, they must be following us" she said.

Leondra suddenly called Xikan and he answered it without a second to waste. "3SN, speed to the palace as fast as the traffic takes you. You've got company" she said. "YueYue, operate the guns from the back and Mingjun, operate those damned bulletproof covers for the tires" he said.

They did as he said without a second thought as people started firing at them from behind. "I knew it" she said before taking her own guns. "What are you doing?" HQ asked and she replied "I'm going to show them how it's done" She opened the door and started firing back at them.

The guards were shocked and worried but that all washed away when they saw the agent backing her up. She was firing at their guns while the Queen was aiming for the men. Once the agent was done with the weapons, she helped with the men and they were soon found unconscious. The two went back inside with heavy breaths.

"Does anyone have a pen?" J suddenly asked and Jeffrey handed her his pen. "Why are you asking for a pen?" Yanjun asked. "To write down and remember that license plate" she said and writes down on her hand out of memory of the numbers and letters.

"We have to get as many clues as we can, you all know that"