fifteen

NINE MONTHS LATER.

"billie, i'm gonna need you to stop leaving marks on me before i have to look your family in the eyes." i say playfully, pushing billie away from my body.

"what's the point in stopping if we're just gonna start back up again after the wedding?"

i let out a soft giggle as billie nudges my head to the side, her teeth nipping at the skin on my shoulder. "baby, we get married tomorrow and you still haven't chosen what you're gonna wear."

"easy," billie says, a soft smirk gracing her lips. "i'll just throw on a big tee and some shorts, and tada, i'll be ready to get married." her teeth sink into my skin once more, and i can't help but let out a whine at the feeling. 

"you're not wearing shorts and a tshirt to our wedding." i tell her seriously, pushing her away. "if i have to, i'll go stay with claudia until the ceremony."

"you wouldn't dare." she challenges, her eyes contorting into a glare. "you can't do that to me."

"but i will if you don't stop," i say, flicking her forehead. she lets out a soft huff and rolls her eyes before throwing herself onto our shared mattress. 

billie and i had moved in together almost immediately after i got out of the psych ward. after our informal engagement, they  realized that it was the nurses fault that i was dead for a few minutes, and therefor let me out. 

the past nine months have been the happiest of my life. im engaged to the love of my life, i'm living with her in our own little apartment - away from her parents - and we were planning on spending our honeymoon in sydney, australia. 

i step into the guest bedroom when soft snores were heard from billie's lips, and i unzip the bag my white pantsuit was in. i hum softly, sitting down on the floor and scrolling through google to figure out how i should do my makeup and hair. 

before i even realize it, billie is shaking my shoulder slightly. 

"baby, did you sleep on the floor?" she asks groggily, rubbing her eyes with her hand as i sit up and stretch my legs. 

"i guess so," i let out a soft laugh that turns into a yawn. 

billie kisses the top of my head before pulling me off the floor, wrapping her arms around my waist from behind. "we're getting married today, ro."

"i know it," i reply, leaning into her body. "this is gonna be the happiest day of my life."

"mine too, baby girl." she whispers into my ear, her hands trailing up and down my hips slowly. "you're really gonna get it when we're done and over with the wedding."

i roll my eyes playfully at her words, turning around in her grip and wrapping my arms around her neck, tangling my fingers in her thin hair. i brush my lips against hers, and back her up against the wall.

 i playfully push the hem of her shirt up, my nails raking over the skin of her toned stomach as i whisper into her ear. "as long as you give our first fuck as a married couple your all, we should be fine."

i pull away from her and grab my dress from the closet, sending her a wink before disappearing into our shared bedroom. 

"hey!" she shouts through the closed door, a whine leaving her lips. "my fit is in there!"

"i guess you're gonna have to wait then." i reply, a giggle leaving my lips as i hear her huff through the door. 

three hours later, i'm more ready to get married than anyone, ever. my white pantsuit, my hair, and my makeup were done to the best of me ability, even though I knew it was all gonna get messed up sooner or later.