Rachel Smith

Rachel:

Rachel is 29 years old. She lost her parents when she was 16 in a car accident. And she got no siblings or grandparents left.

When her parents died. Her godmother who was her mother's best friend took care of her till she was 18.

Rachel's parents left behind their house where she never lives there or sold the house. She keeps it because it has their best memories and it's hard for her to live alone in their house.

Rachel is from San Francisco. She's a doctor. After high school, she moves to New York and studied for her doctorate. And he does a part-time job in a famous pastry shop.

The money that she got from her parent's insurance is only left for her until she completes her degree. To meet the expense she works for a part-time job.

On, working on her part-time job she meets Chris and he is a regular and usually hangs out with his friends.

Since he was a regular he often orders the same food every time. Often he usually comes alone and sits in the same place. And Rachel usually takes the order or other workers. They usually respond with smiles and greetings.

5 months later Chris asks her number in a casual talk. At both, they thought of friends but later it turned out something they didn't expect. It was dating and hanging out with his friends. Step by step their relationship turned out to be the girlfriend to lover and fiancé to wife.

Rachel's is a beautiful woman. She met Chris when she was 22 years. Rachel has a perfect white skin tone and blond hair. She has a perfect figure with curves. Anyone who meets her will want to make her the woman of his life.

Rachel has the best personality she was always thinking forward. Neither gets overbearing or too humble. She knows what she wants and keeps herself out of trouble. She doesn't depend on others. She knows how to behave and when to speak.

Chris proposed and got married when she was 24 years old. And when he was 27 years old. She got pregnant in the same year and gave birth to their son Blake.

Their marriage was not what Chris parents wanted because they were hoping Chris would marry his ex-lover. Because she was from a wealthy family as her father was a Millionaire. It will beneficial for both families and businesses.

The reason they broke up was his ex-lover wasn't ready to move on and get married. She was also in love with another person. She ended their relationship to get together with another guy.

Chris got hearth broken and depressed until he met Rachel who was the love of his life.