Chapter 12

Chris POV:

2 hours later...

After the talk with my sister. I went to my office and pour myself a drink.

It's my fault. Rachel and Blake are separated because of me. And it isn't their fault.

I can't even take care of Blake. I was failed as a father.

Can't believe the people I trust would do this to my son right under me.

Now, I think about it my sister was right about Natalie's character. She manipulated my son.

How dare she!

But, now that I think about it. I truly deserve her. First I loved her then she cheated on me and then she came back and I accepted her. Now, she manipulated my son. My son Blake liked her more than her real mother. But, why did she do this?

I can't see my son crying. He was wronged and manipulated by Natalie and his mom.

Even, my mother.

Why? Why? Did mom and Natalie do this? How can they do this to my son? Why didn't I know this before?

I know I'm at my fault here. But, I never manipulated my son to separate from his mother Rachel.

There are a lot of questions, I need answers to. I need to talk with my mom, how can she lie to her grandson.

I took my car keys and I need to ask my mother why she did this. I asked my parent's house butler, he said my parents are at home.

1 hour later...

Williams mansion, Hempstead, New York.

I went to my parent's house and rang the bell

"Good evening, master." Greeted George my parent's house butler. He's 65 years old.

"Hello, where is my mom," I asked him.

"She's in the living room sir, with the master." He smiled as he said.

"Thank you," I replied and went to the living room.

I saw my mom and dad talking with each other. As they were watching the news.

"Mom," I said in a tone contained with anger and hate.

"Chris, when did you come? Is little Blake with you?" My dad asked. As he drank his coffee.

"No, dad." As I said to him. I saw my mother sitting and looking at me.

"What's up, Chris? You came here at this time." My mom asked. Looking at me smiling.

"Why did you manipulate my son, Mom?" I asked her with full of hatred and disappointment. "Why did you say all those crap to my son?"

She looked shocked. Her eyes widened. And my dad was also shocked he looked confused.

"Chris, what are you saying?" My dad stood up as he was angered by my tone and confused as he don't know what's going on.

"Ask mom! dad, ask her why did she manipulate my son all these years feeding lies to my son." I told my father as he wanted to know what happened.

Both I and my father looked at mom. I was angered and dad was confused.

"Chris, when did I manipulate your son. What lies I told him?" My mom asked shocked like she did not know what she did.

"Mom didn't you manipulate Blake to hate his mother. Told her Rachel married me only for my money and our family power. And you even told him Rachel came into the relationship between me and Natalie." I told her in one breath.