Chapter 7

Natalie's POV:

CA Crop, New York City.

A woman is sitting in the big office on the 21st floor. Every few minutes looking at her phone on her desk. It was Natalie Brooks.

The phone rings...

"Hello, miss." It was a middle-aged men voice on the other side. "Mr Williams divorce has been granted. And his ex-wife also gave full custody of her child." The man spoke respectively.

"Good, Mr John." Oh, Rachel! In the end, you lost to me. " The little present will be transferred to you for your work."

"Thanks, miss. They got the photographs. Do you need me to publish it today on online media?" The other person spoke.

"Yes, do as I told you before. Make it appear online after 2 hours." Rachel, hope you watch the news.

"Yes, miss." He followed what I told him. And ended his call.

"Yes. Finally, after 2 years I got what I wanted. Now, Chris will be mine." Natalie's lips turned into an evil arc.

"If it isn't for that bit*h I would have been married Chris now. Hump... want to fight me, this is what you get Rachel. I took Chris away from you. Turned your son against you." She smiles evilly and looks at the bustling New York City.

3 years ago...

Natalie:

Damn it... what shall I do now that bastard cheated on me and broke up with me.

My love and everything I did for the 5 years. It's over.

What shall I do now? How can I become the wife of a billionaire? It's over. What will others think of me now?

A billionaire dumped me for a model. No! That can't happen.

I loved him. But, he told me I was a gold digger and cared about his money. While he's dating that model.

In what way? I am inferior to her? I will get back to you one day.

Now, that I think about it I should have listened to my father's advice back then married Chris.

Chris loved me and I was everything to him. I have gotten him in my hand back then. Now? Did he marry that woman a doctor?

Now, Williams inc. Has become one of America's top leading companies. And shares of his company has skyrocketed. He is almost a billionaire now.

I have made the wrong choice back then. I need to get back to Chris. Before, that I want to know Chris mother relationship with her daughter-in-law. Chris mother loves me always more than her daughter.

Chris mother loves rich people and I'm sure she hates her. A person of ordinary family background won't be easily taken into the Williams family.

I want to be together with Chris. But, he's married and has a son.

So what? I will break the marriage and I will get back with Chris. A person who loves me treats me like a queen. Only, Chris will treat me like a queen.

Only I deserve Chris. No one else does. If someone gets in my way. I will destroy them. Starting with Rachel.

.........................