Chapter - 19

Ethan's POV:

As there was a brief silence and an air of tension was going on in the condo for a few minutes.

Ethan, who was sitting in the living room stared at Chris with rage.

Ethan, just want to throw a few punches on Chris's face until Natalie and Chris's mother couldn't recognise him.

When Chris called him to talk about something personal. He, was interested and wanted to know what he will talk about, as it was rare for Chris to talk about something personal so he was curious but, who would have thought he would act like a victim shamelessly and put blame on Natalie and his mother. He couldn't even accept this was his fault.

Ethan, who was known for his patience, at this moment couldn't control his anger.

Why?

Everyone, who was close to Chris at the time warned and advised him to think carefully before divorcing Rachel. Even, if you divorce Rachel just don't marry Natalie. It was not for divorcing Rachel and leaving her but for Natalie a woman who cheated on him and left him just like that at the moment he proposed to her and it was just a slap to his face.

Because everyone knows Natalie who come in between a married couple is the mistress and came right after a month of her breakup with her ex-boyfriend who had been in a relationship for 3-4 years.

Ethan was so angry at the time and tried to get him in his right mind. But, this loser just doesn't understand shit and went to Natalie just like that.

Ethan was even more disappointed in Chris because he left Rachel and what he did to her was so cruel one could say.

First, he cheated on Rachel behind her back and even have the nerve to say it was her fault in parenting and blamed everything on her as an excuse.

Second, he took Blake to see Natalie without Rachel's knowledge and even in the end he took her son away from her for months. There, has been months when Rachel couldn't even see Blake or talk to him. On, could just imagine how she must have suffered?

Third, suddenly one day there was news spreading on the internet that Rachel is a gold digger and married Chris only for money and his power. Like wtf, Ethan couldn't believe it when saw this news and contacted Chris about it to tell him to clarify but you know what this shit-head did, he told him he would take care and clarify but he did shit. He only commented to the paparazzi that it was not like that. Just like that Rachel imagine got trashed. She even has to face Chris's mother and Natalie all alone.

Ethan liked Rachel but not love. As he was jealous of Chris because Rachel was different and easy to get along with. She was beautiful and talented as a person. Even, her personality was excellent. She would treat everyone friendly and easy to talk to and get along with. She never looked down on others and had a cheerful and straightforward personality. She even knows when to speak and knows herself to get out of trouble. You can trust her and share something.

Ethan, liked Rachel as someone close and important as he became her close friend.

So, all these reasons led Ethan who was a close friend to Chris and a good friend to Rachel to be mad and disappointed in him. Now, he acts like a victim and behaves he had nothing to do with this.

How could Ethan respond to this?

........................................................................................

Chris's POV:

He didn't think his action would be this wrong and didn't think Rachel would have suffered like this because of him.