2: Fuck My life

A/N: So this is a disclaimer, I am a realist when it comes to my books. And I personalized the books and put as much of myself in them as I can. So there will be cussing in this book and mature content. And when it comes to the parts of the story involving the strip club that's out of the ordinary. And you know what, we're just gonna roll with it!😭😂

As I walk in I'm still a little nervous considering I'm dancing for the owner of the club.

But as soon as I see the pole in the middle of the room I immediately get in the zone as I try to block everything out and focus on my routine.

As I start the guys in the room immediately start going crazy. And I start to see money flying. And I almost choked when I saw a few hundreds falling to the ground.

As I was getting to the end of my performance I sensually walk off of the stage and go to make my leave. Usually during private shows around here they just watch and give the usual cat-calls, but leave the money in a tray to give to the dancer later. But I guess these guys didn't get the memo.

A little irritated that I have to get the money myself I decide that I can come back for it later. As I mentally come to this decision I see one of the guys gathering up all of the money in a pile in front of his chair. As he's done he opens his legs widely as a few of the other guys behind him start to giggle at what's happening.

This asshole!

" Aren't you forgetting something bambina " He says gesturing to the money in front of him. Trying to be respectful considering the fact that I'm in front of my boss- not to mention the fact that I don't know what he looks like so I'm going off of pretty much nothing- I smile at him flirtaciously to get him off of my back.

" Actually sweets, I think I'll just come back for it later. " I say going to turn around again.

" Uh uh, if you don't get it now, you won't get it at all. " He says sinisterly thinking he's got me right where he wants me, and I'm not gonna lie, he kinda does.

Oh come on, I saw hundreds, as in plural! And I don't dance to not get money in the end!

Giving in I make my way over to get the money crouching down slightly to get the money. That is until I feel myself nearing too close in between his legs. Gathering up enough courage I decide to leave the rest of that tempting ass money on the ground and go to stand up fully when I feel his hand on the back of my head.

" I don't think so dolci. I'm not done with you yet. " He says laughing while he shoves my face in his crotch and I try with all the strength that I have to loosen his hold on me, when I feel him being thrown off of me. Which in turns knocks me down.

I look up to see a man that looks as if he literally oozes dominance! Then his brown hardened eyes lay on mine. He simply holds out a hand to help me stand and when I don't automatically take it, he looks at me somewhat annoyed.

" Are you gonna take it or not? I don't have all night. " He says irritatedly. Annoyed by his immediate attitude with me I stand on my own then go to collect the rest of my money.

" And neither do I. " I say as I shove past him and make my way over to the nasty ass prick laid out in the corner of the room and kick him repeatedly in the face. He tried to fuck my fuckin face, only right I fuck up his.

" Toccarmi, "

Kick!

" ancora "

Kick!

" e ti ammazzo! "

After I've gotten all of that out of my system I make my way out of the room giving the deadly silent gentlemen in the room a curt not.