16: Problem

A/N: Ian puttin no more warnings when there's sexual content. If y'all here y'all at least saw the warning in the story's info or been readin the book thus far. Either way y'all know wtf is goin on so just enjoy the ride😭🤣👍🏽

Dante's POV

She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life.

I push a lock of her curly hair that she forgot to put in her little scarf thing she wears to bed every night. Her hair is all over the place and yet she still remains to look effortlessly beautiful.

I hear something vibrating, breaking my gaze from her and to my phone that's on my night table. Seeing that it's a call from Alessandro I carefully unwrap Mari's arms from my waist and her take her leg from off of mines.

Once I make it from the bed successfully I head over to my drawer grabbing a pair of sweat pants and slip them on. Once that's done I head into the bathroom and lock the door ad turn the sink on.

Since I couldn't answer the call in time I call him back and wait as the phone rings.

"Dante we got a problem." He says, voice clipped.

And that statement alone has me stand up straight.

"What's wrong?"

"One of the guys are dead."

"Which one?"

"Ciro Esposito."

"Shit." I mutter dragging my hand down my face.

Ciro is the son of one of the eldest living members of the family. The only reason why he's not higher up in the ranks is because of the fact that I simply don't like him.

He's a 50 something year old bigoted asshole and a gotdamn pervert. My little sister Victoria is the result of an affair and her mother is an african american woman. And everytime she's around he looks at her as if he can't decide if he wants to kill her or have sex with her.

And if it was up to me he wouldn't have been a part of the family. But because his father is one of the most important members of the family the worst I could do was keep him as more of a lackey.

His death is gonna trigger some unwanted problems for me. And his family is going to want his killer's head on a pike.

Realizing I zoned out I hear Alessandro yelling out to me.

"Dante!"

"What what I'm here?"

"I said what are we gonna do about it? You know his father is going to go on a war path."

"I know." I sigh out massaging my temple.

I go to explain to him what the plan is when I hear knocking at the door and I see the door knob start to jiggle.

"D? Why is the door locked?" Mari asks.

Taking the phone away from my ear while muting it and turning the faucet off I say, "Hold on sweetheart I'm coming out!" and all I hear in response is her huffing as she knocks louder.

"Danteee, I gotta pee!"

"Hold on!" I yell back turning the faucet back on and un-muting the phone telling Alessandro to meet me at the warehouse tonight at 11.

Ending the phone I put it inside my pants pocket. As I'm unlocking the door and open it to see Mari waling around my room as her knees buckle every so often.

Letting out a short laugh her snaps up to me and she bulldozes me over to get in the bathroom. She closes the door then locks it and turns on the faucet as I hear her moan of satisfaction at finally relieving herself.