11: Easy Boy

Mari's POV

I just stare at him as he stares at me as his breathing picks up.

Shit, uh. Maybe I could've softened that a bit more.

Oh well what's said is said. I knew he had the wrong idea. How the fuck imma get outta this one and still be able to fuck him on the regular?

"No? What do you mean no?" He asks eerily calm.

"What I mean is exactly that, no." I say sitting up from off of his chest.

"Well you better give me a damn good reason Mariana-Leilani."

"Well for starters we've only known each other a little over a month. I don't know about you but I don't believe in whirl wind romances. Especially when we were friends for a few weeks and just now started fuckin twenty-four hours ago." I say matter-of-factly.

"Your point?"

This nigga.

"My point is that if I'm being completely honest, I'm not lookin to be in a relationship right now. And even if I was I'd still want us to take things slow. Wouldn't you?"

"I don't want or need to take things slow, I care about you Mari. And I want you to be mine and for me to be yours." He says sitting up with me and wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Easy now, did you not just hear anything I literally just said?! I didn't even remember your last name was Romano until you told me you owned this place. Just cuz you know how to lay down the pipe don't mean you'd treat me right." I state gently removing myself from his grasp.

"Mariana I'd give you the world if you asked for it. And treat you like the queen you are." He declares.

This nigga is trippin! I swear you give a nigga some bomb pussy and he loses his damn mind!

"Look D, talk is cheap. Plus if I would've known you be like this I wouldn't have even fucked yo ass." I say rolling my eyes.

"You sure?" He asks suggestively smirking at me while inching his hand up my thigh.

No.

"Yes. Now getcho hands up off of me!"

"Mari could you at least think about it and allow me to prove myself?" He asks pleadingly rubbing circles on my sides.

"Fine, you get a month trial basis. If I ain't feelin it by then, you leave me alone wit all this bull shit and we go back to strictly friends wit benefits. Alright?" I ask making sure he understands me.

I would've given him a week but that wouldn't have been fair to him. I'm actually kind of excited to see what lengths he'll go to.

I wonder if he was serious about that whole Paris thing.

"I'll take it." He says and I hold out my hand for him to shake. "You're funny." He says as he pulls me into a spine tingling kiss. "Better." He say smiling like a damn loon.

"Cheeky bastard." I huff standing up and pulling my my dress on over my head careful not to mess up my newly straightened hair anymore than it already is.

After we're both dressed we take a seat back at the table. While Dante looks through his menu.

"You want some dessert?"

"Yeah, hey do y'all have cannolis?" I ask him picking up my menu and browsing through it.

"Oh yeah, of course." He answers when I let out a gasp.

"Signore, dammi la forza che tutti voi possiate sfogliatelle!" I moan out in a scream.

"Yes we do. Wait how do you know italian again? I thought you said you only knew spanish." He asks with a look of lust and astonishment.

Damn we just finished. Well at least I know he can keep up if need be.

"Uh, no. You asked me did I know how to speak spanish and I said yeah. I used to study to be an international translator."

"Oh, wow. What languages do you know?"

"Well, besides the obvious three, russian, cherokee, portuguese, and swahili." I answer as he looks at me in shock.

"Wow. That's impressive."

"Thank you."

"Well you wanna order it now."

"Yea- wait. Dante we can't have the waiter come in here. The room reeks of sex!"

"So what he's a man, he can handle it."

"What?! He looked 17, plus you're the owner can't you just go and tell the kitchen what you want and get it yourself?" I ask desperately.

"Ok, you're overreacting for no reason it's not that big of deal."

Not a big deal my ass.

"Whatever I'll do it myself." I say going to get out of my seat.

"Go ahead, just remember you smell like sex yourself." He says cheekily as I glare at him.

Then I think about it, I can just go to the bathroom and freshen up.

"Don't worry I'll manage."

"Oh for the love of God. Sit your ass down right now!" He yelled.

I know good and well this lil boy ain't talkin to me like he somebody daddy. Well- no.

I turn around and decide I'll let him pay for his mistake later and boy will he pay.

"Ok." I say taking my seat and meaninglessly browsing the menu again.

"Ok?" He asks hesitantly. And if I'm not mistaken a bit fearfully.

Good. He should be afraid.

Very afraid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dante's POV

'Ok'? I have never feared anyone but my father at times. And I've certainly feared a woman, not because she's a woman but I've simply not met one that struck any real fear in me but, this woman right is straight crazy. And she can go from 0-100 in an instant. I don't know if it's a gemini thing or a Mari thing.

"So you're telling me that I just yelled at you to sit your ass down all you do is sit back down with a simple 'ok'?" I ask truly curious if this was that simple or just a trick.

When she didn't lead on to there being anything wrong the whole dinner my worry began to do the opposite of dissipate. In fact it worsened. And in my month of knowing her I know she's just not letting this go.

But I guess I'll find out soon enough.

A/N: Ik this ending was a bit lame but I said I'd update this yesterday and ended up taking those "naps" you only intend to be 30 mins but then end up bein 12+ hrs🤦🏽.... then I did it again today😭 so I just decided that I had to post this chapter today, short or not. But I hope y'all enjoy it nonetheless. And as always thanks for the love & vote, share, & comment and allat good shit, or don't I mean I obviously can't make y'all do shit. But it's always appreciated. And thanks for reading!