9: Tonight's The Night

Shit. Where in the fuck...

Oh yeah. Dante.

I turn over in his arms and stare up at him thinking about what the fuck my ass gon do now. I ain't tryna be in no relationship now, if ever. And I already know that Dante wouldn't be cool with just being fuck buddies.

But I just can't leave him alone. Not now. Not when I just found out how good the dick is. Not only can't I do that to myself but I refuse to do that to myself!

I deserve good dick in my life. And I will never let anyone tell me otherwise. But I hope he's ok with my decision. Yeah I may not want a relationship with him hut I care about him, like I really really do. So I'll still be there for him and still be his friend.

But I mean we gotta fuck at least sometimes! Hey! I know good dick when I've had it and that dick right there completely rearranged my insides. My large intestine and small intestine are switched around and they won't be in the right place for a few days.

I'm laying on his chest tracing a figure eight on it just looking out of his floor to ceiling windows as the sun starts to rise when I feel him shift underneath me.

I look up at him to see his eyes barely crack open as he runs his hand up and down my back soothingly.

"Hey." He says drowsily while still rubbing my back.

"Hey handsome, morning." I smile at him.

"Morning. Shouldn't you be sleep," he asks looking back to his clock on his nightstand to see the time. "it's still really early, plus we just went to sleep a few hours ago."

Yep, our night slowly turned into the day as we fucked into the wee hours of the morning. He woke me when we had rounds two and three. Then I woke him up for round four and by that time it was a little after three in the morning. And if I had to guess- since I ain't moving from the comfortability of Dante's arms- it's about six or so in the morning.

"Can't, I have a class at 8:30 then a study group right after." I answer remembering that I have to prep for finals with Candice and a couple other people.

"Alright, I'll take you." I look over and see him fling the cover off of us and make his way to my side. And he pulls me up by my arms. "C'mon time to go."

"Noooo, I said that I couldn't go back to sleep, not that I couldn't lay down for a few minutes longer." I whine.

"I don't give a fuck, now get your ass up." He says adamantly.

"Nigga leave me be!" I yell from under the covers that I burrowed myself back into though it was muffled by my face being in the pillow.

But that shit was short-lived when they were violently snatched off my body and a loud and hard smack was sent to my ass.

"What the fuck Dante?!" I scream shooting out of the bed and standing in his face because he needs to stop doing that shit. And he'll learn that one way or another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dante's POV

What the hell? Why the fuck is she all up in my face?

"Dante I swear to all that is holy, if you slap my ass again I will kill you." she menacingly threats then goes into the bathroom to shower.

Since I figure that after whatever the fuck that was she might want some space so I pull out some clothes for me to wear. Then one of the few t-shirts that I own and some old looser fitting shorts with drawstrings that she should be able to fit and go to the guess bathroom to shower.