Behind The Masks

The Christopher bustled with chaos and excitement as everyone prepared for the huge pre-wedding party for couples Talia and Justin; and Jaycen and Aubrey. It had been three months since Aubrey had proposed to Jaycen in that hallway outside of Caira's apartment and a lot had happened over that time. Jaycen and Kaylen had appeared to settle their differences in order to plan the double wedding, but had decided to move the location to their family vacation home in Puerto Rico. Aubrey officially cut ties with Caira, and she left for parts unknown. He didn't know about her agreement with Jaycen, so he just assumed she had gone off to lick her wounds. He and Trey had recorded 90% of their album, but was still waiting on confirmation from someone they had asked to collaborate with. Trey tried to apologize to Jaycen for his behavior, but was shut down. Jaycen agreed to keep it strictly business and treat him fairly because he was Aubrey's best friend. Trey reluctantly agreed to be Aubrey's best man in his wedding, although he had developing feelings for Jaycen.

Avis and Leslie had grown closer, but Leslie decided that he wasn't ready to tell his family about his relationship with Avis. He did let Dominic in on his secret and was surprised by his nonchalant attitude, but they both decided not to tell Donte just yet, since his mother had left his father for another woman. Avis missed his sister, but knew she was okay wherever she was because she called him at the end of every week. He still wasn't aware of where she was or what was going on with her, but he did know that she knew Aubrey was gay.

Shemar Lincoln had agreed to stay on at Priceless for another season as the lead male model, but with a major salary bump. It was reported that he was making over half a million dollars for every photo shoot and was able to keep 75% of the profits from his endorsements and appearances. He and Avis had agreed to keep the terms of the agreement a secret, but Avis had to spend an evening with Shemar. Although, they hadn't done it yet, Shemar was hopeful. He was one of the few invited to the wedding in Puerto Rico, so he figured he would make his move then. Tyree had agreed to back away from Jaycen after finding out about his engagement, but let him know that he would always be there for him. He just had to go out and find his own life partner. Jaycen invited him to the wedding, but he declined, although he did agree to come to the engagement gala.

Darrin let Jaycen know that Khalid had left town for parts unknown and he didn't know when or if he was coming back. He and Jaycen agreed to keep in touch, but Jaycen was no longer any part of the club. Darrin did agree to come to the party and wedding in Puerto Rico. He was not about to turn down an all expense paid vacation in a tropical paradise. Deray and Chancez had started exclusively dating, although Deray sensed a connection to Avis. Their friendship wasn't the same, but they were civil with each other. Jaycen had agreed to let Chancez move into the Christopher, but in his own room. His bedroom was right beside Avis'. Avis and Leslie would lie awake at night listening to him and Deray literally ripping each other apart. Their sex was always fierce, passionate and aggressive. Leslie asked Avis if he would ever want to try a foursome with them, but got shut down. Avis knew that if he was gonna have Deray, it was going to just be between him and Deray.

The night of the Masquerade pre-wedding engagement gala dominated the calender of events in Georgia. It was a warm early March night. Deray was officially off duty until after the wedding, so he soaked in watching the other guys do all the heavy lifting and work while he prepared his attire to coordinate with Chancez. This was going to be their first major event as a couple and they were going to live it up. The guests began to arrive in their costumes and masks per Jaycen's request. He had let Aubrey convince him to plan the party as a Masquerade equipped with masks and costumes.

It was Aubrey's first event as the future husband and man of the house. He was excited as he got dressed and prepared for he and Jaycen's entrance. Jaycen had chosen a ancient Roman gladiator costume and a gold mask for Aubrey, while wearing a Green Hornet costume with a black and green mask. After getting dressed, Aubrey sat on the edge of the bed waiting for Jaycen to come out of the bathroom. He had a surprise for him and was extremely excited. The door slowly opened and Jaycen walked out. He walked over to Aubrey and spun around showcasing his outfit. The two of them nodded their heads in approval.