Epiloge

"Once upon a time the most powerful king was gifted the most special gift of all time, a little princesses of his own to love. As time grew word got out of the little princesses, and all who had betrayed the king made it there mission to take his reign by taking his little hope.
But the almighty king couldn't let that happen, so he handed his little hope over to his most trusted friend, and him and his family fought all the people who wronged him to get his little girl back where she belonged.
Throughout all the wars he had concurred there was always one who stood by his side and was named protector of little hope. She was a warrior, she had the gift of magic, the curse of the full moon and the thirst for blood.
Anybody who crossed her would suffer a fate worse then death, and she protected my little hope until the end even when she had her own little hope growing inside her.
The king had a love for the protector that not even he knew off and for that she granted him a little prince, she vowed that she would protect him from where ever she was may she be with him or not.
Now the protector kept the little prince a secret from the king because she new a time was coming where the king would need all the hope to keep him from turning into the beast that everyone thought him as.
That time came where she sacrificed herself to save the little princess from a dark magic stronger then the king himself.
The king had lost his one and only true love and just when he thought everything was over, she sent her guardian angel to bring back the kings light, that being of our little prince.