The cowered

Rebekah came around shortly after, me and Elijah, pulled her from that warehouse.
"I've got a cowered of a vampire to visit, fancy joining me Skyler?"
Shrugging my shoulders I tagged along only to keep her out of trouble.

Walking down the streets of New Orleans, there was no site of the vampire with the weird hat any where. That was until Rebekah dragged me down an alley way, and had the vampire up against the wall by his next.
"Ah! I should rip out your coward heart"
Mentally rolling my eyes I pried Rebekah's hands from his neck.
"What, Rebekah? We made a deal to take out your brother, but at the end of the day, it's every man for himself."
He was up against the wall again but this time by me, my fangs were showing and my eyes were glowing.
"What do you mean take out her brother?"
Rebekah tried to pull me of the vampire and was yelling at him to not say a word. I flicked Rebekah to the opposite side of the alley holding her down with my magic. I was putting more pressure on his neck by now.
"R..Rebekah, wanted h..he..help with taking K..Klaus down"
Snapping his neck I zoomed over to Rebekah who was still trying to get out of the hold I had on her.
Before I could say my peace to her Elijah appeared in front of me stopping me from strangling her.
"Oh, I asked you to cease these petty moves against our family, and yet you conspire with this fool. Is this what it comes to, making moves on your own blood."
Rebekah was still trying to fight the magic, now my concentration was on her a 100% there was no chance of her getting out of it.
"Don't you try and shame me. Nick grows more powerful by the day, and you do nothing but encourage him."
Elijah turns to me and ushers me away. I hastily walk back to the busy streets of New Orleans and headed back to the compound.

I walked in to see klaus and Marcel standing on the balcony looking down on a crowd of vampires, leaning against the wall with my arms crossed over I watched how this would play out.
" I have wiped the slate clean, yet it seems clear you think that I am the one who needs to earn your respect, your loyalty. You're mistaken. It is you who must prove yourselves to me. Our community is under attack. I require soldiers. I need warriors, not cowards. Each of you has a decision to make. You either fight beside me or you leave now."
I watched as the vampire from the alley walked forward, standing just below Klaus.
"We don't owe you anything. If staying in the quarters means living under your rule, is just as soon get the hell out"
I snarled my teeth slightly, as he headed over towards where I was standing followed by a numerous of other vampires following him. Before he had the chance to walk past me, I had him against the wall by his neck.
"Be careful where you tread, I'm not someone you want to get on the wrong side of"
Dropping him to the floor I watched as he scurried out of the compound.

Reaching where klaus, Marcel and the witch Sophie were standing they looked at me a bit puzzled before continuing there talk.
"What was all that about love?"
Klaus whispered in my ear, I didn't say anything and tried to get a hint of what they were talking about. Before following them down to a secluded room where vampires were trapped into the walls, but they were all dead.

I looked to Klaus, seeing the scowl on his face. I guess things just got more complicated.