Davina's sacrifice

Fire was following Marcel as he carried little Davina to her sacrifice. She was such a strong girl. On our way here she started telling me about all the things she wanted to do but never got the chance to do like learning how to play the violin. I promised her that when she came back we would learn together, and form our own little band.

Once we reached the cemetery, Marcel, walked up to a a dark haired woman who was standing at the front, and placed her in front of her.

I turned to see the originals standing by the side all in black with their umbrellas, I hadn't even noticed how it was pouring down. Klaus ushered me over to where he was and pulled me closer to his side.
"Im sorry"
He looked down at me a gently lay a kiss on my forehead.
"I know love"

I turned back to see the dark haired woman have the blade to Davina's neck, a tear slid down my own cheek before I gave a slight nod towards Davina. The woman sliced the blade across her neck and Davina falls into Marcels arm's, and he gently lays her down.

Klaus pulls me closer to his side as the tears stream down my face. We wait patiently and the heavy rain stops, it gives me the slightest bit of hope that this god forsaken sacrifice is working.
"After the harvest comes the reaping. Their sacrifices made and accepted. We call upon our elders to resurrect the chosen ones....we call upon our elders to resurrect the chosen ones... resurrect your chosen ones... please? I beg... no!"
Marcel looked towards Klaus with pure hate in his eyes, similar to how I was looking at the witch. Before he sped away.

I took my chance and threw the bitch across the cemetery, I used my vampire speed and was in front of her picking her up by her neck and tossing he into a head stone. Before I could get to her again arms were wrapped around me pulling me back, after struggling for a little while longer I finally broke and just lay in the arms wrapped around me before letting them escort me out of the cemetery.

Once we reached the compound klaus gave my back a gentle push towards the stairs. I walked back into my room and pulled one of Kol's T-shirts on and just lay there, Kol's scent always calmed me down. I must have fallen asleep because a slight shake woke me.

Looking through my eyelashes I could see Hayley sitting on the edge of my bed with one hand resting on her little bump and the other on my arm.
"I'm sorry about Davina, you seemed to take quit a shining to her"
I sat up on the bed bringing a pillow onto my lap.
"She reminded me of my little sister, she had magic like mine but she got a little greedy with hers, and she started going into the dark stuff. She payed the price"
Hayley sat further on the bed pulling me into a hug, the other side of the bed dipped and another pair of arms were around me. I didn't Need to look up to no it was Rebekah.