The four elements

I was lay on the bed with Davina cuddled into me while I took as much pain away from her as possible. I could feel the trail of  tears run onto my T-shirt, causing me to try and take more of her pain away.

Rebekah came back into the room watching us carefully before spilling the gossip she had recently just found out.
"They want to complete the harvest"
Davina shot up shaking her head before more tears ran down her face.
"Where did you hear this?"
Rebekah sat down next to me taking Davina's hand in her own.
"The little witch Sophie"
One thing I new about Rebekah she, a bit like me, never wanted to see a child in pain.
"No! The witches say you'll be resurrected. They're liars! They'll say anything to get what they want just like Marcel, just like you"
She shook her hand out of Rebekah's grip and sicking further into me.
"Davina, you may think that I don't care about you, but your wrong. I know what it's like to have your life stripped away from you because of other people's bad decisions. How do you think I became a vampire."
From behind her back Rebekah pulled a syringe out and quickly stabbed Davina before I could stop her.
"What did you do?"
Rebekah stood from the bed making a move to pick Davina up before I pushed her away, I didn't know what she was going to do next and because I was taking some of Davina's pain, I wasn't at my full strength.
"The more upset she becomes the faster she deteriorates, so we keep her calm, we keep her alive"
I relaxed a bit, I should have know Rebekah would have never willingly hurt her. The winds started to pick up, unconsciously I pulled Davina closer.

Rebekah left a while ago something about talking to the little witch Sophie, to get some more information. As time passed it was getting worse any old fool could see.

Marcel barged into the room and started taking Davina from my grasp. Davina started thrashing about and squirming away from his touch. I sent him flying across the room until l knew he wouldn't be any harm to her.
"What's happening?"
He regained his balance before saying the only thing I needed to hear to show me no harm was going to come to her.
"I'm done caring what Klaus says"

We arrived at a place near some docks, I insisted to come with to keep easing the pain from her. On are travels here Davina had passed out, probably from the sedative that Rebekah gave her earlier.
"Why do you care so much?"
I thought about it for a while, why do I care so much. I hardly no this girl.
"I guess she reminds me of someone I used to know"

I brushed her hair back out of her face, she was so young and innocent, she shouldn't have to Experience all this power and pain. She started to stir in her sleep before she woke not even bothering to sit up, she stayed lying on the floor.
"I'm scared. I don't know what's wrong with me"
Marcel came over taking her into a hug.
"Your not alone. We'll fix this"
I sat in the corner leaving them to have their moment, pulling my phone out I read through all the messages that I had received from Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah.

After some hours Rebekah showed up I stood up and speed in front of Davina to shield her.
"No one is asking you not to fight. Your the only family that this girl has. You owe it to her to fight for her."
After that Rebekah vanished. I turned to marcel and left them to have their little heart to heart, because we both knew what was going to happen.