Saving Davina

By now Marcel, Elijah and Rebekah has joined us, I walked passed Klaus to go and check on Davina before he held my wrist back, with a slight shake of the head. Pulling my hand a way I walked a little bit faster to the next room to see Davina sitting up wheezing, trying to catch her breath,  and the boy who I learnt who's name was Tom sitting next to her.

I rushed over to her with my hands around her back trying to comfort her.
"What happened to her"
Tim looked like he was in a daze before switching his gaze between me and Davina.
" It was Klaus, He made me do it. I didn't even know what I was doing until I made you.."
"Made her what?"
I turned to see that the rest had joined us and it was Rebekah who had jumped in. My eyes traveled down the the cup in his hand.
"Drink"
I turned towards Klaus giving him a death glare.
"You poisoned the water?"
He had crossed a line now she was only a child, who didn't know any more then what we did. I didn't move from my place where I was comforting her and tried soothing her by taking some of her pain. I was to concentrated on Davina I hadn't even noticed how long I was sitting there for until Marcel came over to Davina.

Before he took her away I held on to Tim and watched slowly as Davina started to calm down and Tim started wheezing. Marcel looked at me shocked and then towards Davina who had passed out on my lap due to all the pain she had endured.
"What did you do?"
"I just saved your family"
He scooped Davina up in his arms and walked out the room followed by Rebekah.

"What the hell was that?" I was inches from his face and threw him across the room, before he could get back to me Elijah stood in his way. With one last glance towards Klaus I walked to my room.

It had been a few hours, I had calmed myself down, had a bath and got into another one of Kol's T-shirt. Even though I had my own pyjamas I loved wearing them, they carried his scent and I missed him so much, he was the Clyde to my Bonnie.

Walking down the stairs I see Klaus talking to a blonde woman, who looked strangely very much similar to one of my best friends in mystic falls. I always new he had a thing for her, but I never knew he had a thing for blondes.
"Well if I didn't no any better I would say you liked your woman blonde, Mr Mikealson"
He shook his head before smiling at me and pulling me into a small embrace. That was the thing between me and Klaus we could always have our little arguments or disagreements, but we could never stay mad at each other for to long.