Memories

"Skyler, Rebekah leave us"
I couldn't take my eyes of klaus, he was staring at me with a hurt look in his eyes. But I couldn't let him hurt, let alone kill his sister. I know it would kill him but he's blinded by his anger.
"I said leave us, please"
There was a tug on my arm pulling me away from klaus's stare.
I was dragged in to an old tomb by Rebekah, before arms engulfed me into a crushing hug.
"Thank you"
I pulled her back at arms length giving her a warm smile
"You no I wouldn't let anything happen to you, even if it means going against klaus"
Rebekah was silent for a minute before pulling her phone out. Me and klaus had never fought before and after today I don't no how we're going to go back to the way we once were. He was always there for me and I him.
Flash back
It was pitch black and my phone had been non stop ringing, it was my mum for the 100th time. Rolling my eyes I declined her call, she had already rang me giving me a good shouting at for staying out passed my curfew. And besides I was already on my way home. I took the short cut through the woods to get there faster.
I hated the woods they always creeped me out, and knowing what I do now I hated them even more. I could hear rustling coming from the bushes, so I speed my paste up, until it stated to get more like rustling sounds and closer, that's when I broke out in to a run.
I tried to run faster until I was pushed to the floor and roughly turned on my back coming face to face with a man with red hair and dark veins under his eyes.
Who ever he was I had never seen him before, I was struggling to get from under him, using my magic I gave him a quick aneurysm before quickly crawling away and getting to my feet, before I could start out into another run I was back on the floor with the man laughing at me. Fangs attached to my neck erupting a scream from me.
Before I new what was happening he was pushing my skirt up above my knees, it finally hit me what was happening and I started thrashing around even more looking around me frantically to find anything that could help me. That's when I saw a twig, it was the only hope I had, reaching over I grabbed it and with all the force I had I pushed it into his heart, and the most excruciating pain I had ever felt shot through my whole body. The man that had attacked me was lifted off of me and revealed another man with blonde curls.
I couldn't concentrate on what was going on around me the pain was to much, Tears were streaming down my face, and the blonde man knelt down so he was eye level with me and pulled me in to his torso, stroking my hair and saying soothing words to calm me.
End of flashback
Tears ran down my face at the memory and to think where we are now, stabbing each other in the back.