Fast Friends

"MARCEL"
I follow after Elijah leading into a loft of some sort. I reach him just as the funny hat guy is thrown into the building, a scream coming from him, leaving me giggling to myself. Marcel comes out from hiding seeing red, I speed over to him with Elijah just in front of me.
"I warned you"
Marcel is shoved backwards before Elijah is nose to nose with him again.
" And yet still, you return to the french quarter"
Marcel recovers slowly pushing Elijah back with his chest before looking towards me, and then back to Elijah.
"You gonna kill me,Elijah"
"If he won't I will"
Elijah lets a slight smile show on his face, while Marcel glares at me.
"Go ahead. But then you won't know what klaus has got going on with the witch in his pocket"
I go to step forward flashing my eyes before Elijah places a hand on my shoulder pushing me back gently.
"Oh, whatever shall I do? I suppose I could just ask him"
"Yeah. Make sure he tells you all about the secret meetings with the werewolves. That is, if he's still speaking to you once he knows you killed me"
I pay close attention to the guy on the floor, slowly recovering, coming to his feet.
"Do you know me?"
In a blink of an eye Elijah's hand is in Marcels chest, the man on the floor goes to head for Elijah, but is stopped being pinned to the wall with my hand in his chest, sinisterly smiling at him.
"For your violation"
Elijah nods at me while he keeps Marcel in the same potion.
"This is for Rebekah"
And with that I pull back, watching as he slowly turns grey, turning to Marcel and Elijah and dropping the bloody heart on the floor.
Elijah lets Marcel go handing me a handkerchief. Wiping my hands clean I watch as marcel drops to the floor crying over his now dead friends body.

Elijah hands me a drink pulling me out of my thoughts, it had been a few hours since I killed Marcels friend, don't get me wrong I didn't feel guilty he was an arse, there was just something about Marcels reaction. There was one point I was protecting his family that of Davina, and now I was tearing it apart.
Klaus walked in looking to Elijah with that sinister smile before looking to me, noticing the little blood that was left on my hand. Downing my drink I bid my farewell to the two brothers knowing they needed to talk in private. Holding klaus's arm as I walked past and giving it a gentle squeeze before heading to the little bar at the end of the street.

Sitting at the bar I notice the bar tender as the blonde that klaus has been spending a bit of time with, she heads over smiling a fake smile at everyone she passes.
"What can I get you"
"Two of your finest shots please"
I take a minute to look at her name tag.
"Cami"
A few shots later and two life stories shared  we became fast friends, we were having a good laugh until Cami stopped.
"I've come to apologise. I've made a terrible mistake."
Using my hands I pushed myself around of the bar to swirl around smiling like an idiot, crossing my legs over and reaching my arms out.
"Hello Klaus"
He looked over my shoulder, raising an eyebrow.
"How much has she had to drink"
I turned back around to Cami giggling about to down my last shot when it's taken from me, looking up I see Klaus, knocking it back. He sat on the empty stool next to me, on instinct I leaned in to him. Not realising how tired I was my eyes started to shut, tuning everything going on around me out and focusing on the heart beat beneath my ear.