The feast of the blessing

I come downstairs to see what the racket was that had woken me up, and give them a piece of my mind. Seeing Elijah, klaus, the red head and some men I've never met before.
"Is this necessary"
I shout over the noise watching them all turn to me. Elijah beckons the workers to leave, giving us a bit of peace and quiet.
"I agree with your brother. It's a new era in the french quarter. This place could use a makeover"
The red head piped up Clinging to klaus's arm, it was to early for this.
"The french quarters not the only thing that could do with a good makeover"
Walking back up the stairs I hear stifled laughs and a huffing.
After showering I go back to my bedroom to see Elijah waiting by my door.
"Were having a feast for the witches, I expect you to be there, not only because you signed your name but for Davina's sake as well"
I look at the time before smiling at him.
"Your learning Elijah"
He laughs walking away, remembering how I gave him a hard time the other day because he didn't give me enough time to get ready.

                            Skyler's outfit

I head out to the bayou to pick Hayley up and take her shopping so we can pick Davina a gift up

I head out to the bayou to pick Hayley up and take her shopping so we can pick Davina a gift up. When I arrive I'm greeted with Hayley pinning Oliver to a tree with his arm behind his back. I laugh to myself before making my presence known.
"What has the arsehole done now"
I walk closer to where they were standing seeing Hayley let Oliver go.
"We made an alliance that's gonna change everything for the wolves"
I quirk my eyebrow at Jackson knowing what ever he has agreed to isn't going to work, they never do.
"Tell me everything"
Looking to Hayley, I give her my best bitch face , before holding my hands up and taking a few steps back.
"Fine I'll go gift shopping on my own just don't except me to pick anything up on your behalf"

The day had flown by it was already time for the feast of blessing parade, and I had finally picked the perfect gift out for Davina, it was a simple gold rose necklace with a diamond in the centre of the rose.
I make my way over to where klaus is standing in a simple elegant suit, and we watch as the red head introduces the harvest girls. I pay no mind to the girls until Davina makes her way on the stage and points to the sign behind her setting it a light and watch as the fire works go of behind her.
We carry on to the quarter where the party is being held, I make my way over to the small brunet girl
"That was a good entrance you made back there, looks like I've got some competition now"
We have a good laugh until she is summoned to go to the stage where there is a throne waiting for her. A hand comes around my shoulder pulling me into their chest gently, and a kiss is planted on the top of my head. I don't need to look up to know it's klaus.
We watch on as all the gifts that had been granted had gone to the other two girls and not one to Davina, I watch as Hayley makes her way to Davina with her gift but is summoned over to the next one by the red haired woman.

Having enough I make my way to the front of the line with gift in hand, heading over to the little brunette, the red haired woman comes to send me on to the next but a flash of my eyes stops her, placing the gift on her lap I kiss the top of her head to comfort her. And make my way back over to klaus. Hayley makes her way over to where me and klaus are standing muttering a bitch to the red head.

We watch on as a large group of drummers marched in, quirking an eyebrow I look to the faces of klaus and Elijah to see there just as confused as everyone else, which isn't good.
"We have a message from Marcel Gerard"
I watch closely blocking everyone's whispering out and see them pull out razors, slicing into their wrists. My veins appeared under my eyes, it had been such a long day I had completely forgot to feed. I gently pushed Hayley over to the direction where Elijah was standing, when she looks to me she gets the hint and moves further away.
Klaus looks down at me whispering in my ear to breath over and over gaining my control back I thank him, and then the lights are switched off. I feel klaus pull me closer to him and doesn't let go until they are turned back on. I look up to see klaus staring at the wall, following his gaze I read " there will be no peace" painted in blood on the wall.