Chapter 16: Clumsy Prim

Chapter 16

Katniss P.O.V.

"You have to tell them!" Madge tells me and Annie.

"Yeah and we're going to", Annie says.

These past few days we've been at the hospital, we've had very large shirts. And we have told Riley, Becca And Fisher to not say anything because we want to surprise their daddies. They love knowing stuff that someone else doesn't know anything about. They feel important. If they only knew how important they are to us.

"And when are you going to do that? When the kids are already born?" Madge asks sarcastically.

We told everyone that we are pregnant about a week after Glimmer came home with the baby. We couldn't keep it a secret any longer.

And now Madge is getting angry with us for keeping it a secret from the boys. She thinks that they should know because they are the fathers. And of course we'll tell them, we just don't want to tell them at the hospital.

"We'll tell them when they come home", I say.

"Yeah we don't want to tell them such news at the hospital", Annie says.

"Fine! But don't wait too long, they have already missed half the pregnancies, they'll be so sad if they find out when your water breaks", Madge says.

"Oh come on", I say. "That won't happen".

"Whatever", Madge says.

Prim is with the Mellark's at the hospital. When I told Peeta's parents and brother that he's home, they rushed there immediately.

They're a little sensitive against loud noises at the moment. The doctors says that it's because of the trauma they've been through. So they are going to be fine soon. They're off from work until they're completely healthy then they can get callbacks again.

But for right now they can't go anywhere.

Peeta's parents went to the hospital to get the boys home. The rest of us are preparing a little welcome home party for the boys.

"When will daddy be home mommy?" Becca runs up to me.

"Soon baby, grandma and grandpa are getting him from the hospital right now", I tell her as I stroke her hair.

"Good because I want him to come home now", she says with a sad voice.

"Aww baby don't be sad, he will be home soon, I promise you that", I say and bend down to kiss her nose.

She giggles as she wrinkles her nose and smiles big.

"I love you momma", she says.

"I love you too sweetheart, so very much", I say smiling at my little girl. "Now go play with your sister and the boys".

"Okay mommy", she says and runs off.

The others smile when she runs away.

"Riley and Becca are just too cute", Annie says.

"Yeah they really are", Prim says.

She has moved out by the way. She's living with Rory in a small apartment now. When she first told the girls that she was moving they didn't really know what she meant, but when she said that it means not living here, they started crying, and then Prim started crying and I tried not to cry and managed.

At first the girls were very angry with Rory. They said that it was his fault Prim didn't live with us anymore and that they hated him. They didn't talk to him for a pretty long while actually. Rory got sad over that since he, like everyone else, love the twins.