Chapter 1.

The particular sound of the school bell ringing signalled the end of the day. The fact it would also be the beginning of the weekend was a bonus.

As he sat on the table, listening to the bell go off and filling in the last of what he was writing, he felt a hand be placed atop his shoulder. "Hey Deku! Are you ready to go?" Says a girl with chestnut brown hair in a bob cut. Her rosy cheeked smile immediately brought a sense of comfort and ease to him.

"Hi Ochako. Yeah, I'm pretty much all set. Just finishing off an entry and I'm good to go home." Says the boy named 'Deku' as he looks back at the brunette, returning the friendly smile with one of his own.

"Let me guess, you're finishing up on your own analysis of a hero you had a hyper fixation on?" She asked as she sarcastically rolled her eyes at him, knowing what he's all about. "Who is it this time?"

"Kamui Woods, a hero whose quirk is called Arbor. He can seemingly grow tendrils of wood from his skin and control them however he wants. With it, he can complete multiple tasks at once since he has control over each and every tendril he creates. What's more, he can do it from any part of his-"

"Deku, you're rambling again." Ochako interjects, cutting him off from his muttering.

"Sorry." He says bashfully as a hint of self deprecation seeps through the cracks in his tone, his cheeks flushing red out of embarrassment.

"Don't be, your brain has a tendency to wander at times. It's not your fault." She says as she gives him a hug from behind, her arms gently hanging from his shoulders as she pressed her cheek into the temple of his skull, much to Izuku's glee.

"Hehe, been pretty bored huh?" Izuku asks, getting the hint she's looking to get out. "Alright, I'll finish the rest when I get home."

"Good, cause I've been meaning to get some important stuff done at home too." She responds playfully to her friend as she steps back, allowing him to get up from his chair.

"Not without me you're not." And with that, any and all joy was immediately quashed and replaced with pure dread as a boy roughly their age called out to them both. "Whatever plans you had to do today Round Face, forget them. You're doing me instead." Says an ash-blonde teen as he walks up to the two of them, his voice dripping with the most vile and treacherous malice.

"B-Bakugou." Says Izuku as he looks at this boy, clearly on edge. "Don't. Please, please don't do anything to her." His face paled and his heart began to race with furious anxiety.

"Izuku, don't." Ochako responds to her friend, looking at him with begging eyes. "You know the deal I made. I date him, you don't get beaten. You know this."

"At this point I think I'd prefer the physical abuse over what he's making you do." He responds with genuine honesty dripping from the tip of his tongue, looking into Ochako's dark chocolate eyes as he does. "What he's doing to me is bad enough, but I can't have you be blackmailed like this."

"Are you trying to get in between our agreement Shit Nerd?"

"NO!" Ochako yelled out. "No, no no no! He's not getting between us, I promise!"

"Ochako please, don't do this!"

"You know what." Bakugou interjects between the desperate yelling between the two friends, stamping his foot down hard on the wood floor. "All's good. I'll let it slide on one condition." He then looks directly into the terrified emerald eyes of Izuku with his own piercing red ones, boring a hole in the greenette's soul. "That book. What is it?" He asks in an eerily calm tone.

He knew what was about to happen. He knew the second he saw the notebook, all hell was going to break loose, Bakugou would actually snap at the sight of it. But denying a demand from Bakugou was also akin to being sat down into a chair with chains and having someone pluck out each eyebrow hair you have with a pair of tweezers before moving on to your eyelashes. Actual torture.