Chapter 6. (Under Rewrite)

Ochako sat there on her knees, her face buried into her hands as she wept, sobbing at the loss of her beloved Izuku Yagi, who had suffered such a terrible fate at the hands of a battalion of zero-point robots. She was a broken mirror, unable to be completely fixed, not without her beloved green-haired cinnamon roll.

Eijiro and Ashido, who haven't known either of the teens of the couple for very long, made their way over to Ochako and wrapped their arms around her in an attempt to calm down the sobbing brunette. Many of the other students had witnessed what had happened and seen just how badly Ochako had reacted, seeing her on the concrete crying her heart out.

Although they weren't entirely sure what would happen now, given just how bad the situation was, one thing was certain. If Ochako was this distraught, then Izuku must have been the clear opposite of his father, a kind soul with a heart of righteous fury. How could they have been so stupid as to not see that?

The student's guilt had to be set aside for the moment, a girl was on the floor, grieving the horrible death of the draconic greenette, who turns out to be her boyfriend and had suffered a horrible death. They all walked to her, feeling great empathy as they all pay their respect to Izuku and comfort Ochako as best they can.

It was at this time that the gates opened and many rescue heroes have rushed inside the city as they attend to all the students, who were no doubt traumatized over what has transpired in this place. Among them all was a tall blonde man who was super buff, someone that all the students recognized but were shocked to see he doesn't have his signature smile.

But rather, it was the face of grief that only a father could now.

All Might had entered the fake city his stepson had perished in.

When the #1 hero's eyes landed on Ochako, he made his way over to the clearly distraught brunette and pulled her into a hug, knowing just how much Izuku meant to her for so many years as he spoke to her, trying to calm her down while the zero point robots continue to scan the vicinity for any signs of life.

All Might: "Uraraka...What happ-"

Ochako: "I'M SO SORRY TOSHINORI! IT WAS ALL MY FAULT! IF I WASN'T SO WEAK HE'D STILL BE ALIVE!"

All Might: "Uraraka, please let me fi-"

Ochako: "I'VE SPENT SO MANY YEARS PROTECTING HIM, I FAILED HIM IN THE SLUDGE VILLAIN INCIDENT AND I FAILED HIM NOW! I'M TOO WEAK AND STUPID FOR THIS!

All Might: "Ochako would you please let m-"

Ochako: "IF I CAN'T PROTECT HIM WHAT CAN I DO!? HE'S DEAD BECAUSE I WAS WEAK, STUPID AND COMPLETELY USELESS!"

All Might: "OCHAKO URARAKA!"

The heartbroken brunette finally stopped her shouting as she snapped her head up to look at All Might, her tears flowing freely from her eyes that visibly showed the pain within her heart as All Might looked down at her, his sapphire eyes also brimming with tears as he speaks to her.

All Might: "Uraraka please, let me finish...What happened to Izuku wasn't your fault. You heard what the zero pointer said, he was 32 metres tall and 55 metres in length, not to mention the searing heat he was giving off. There was no way you could've gotten him out of there. You'de would have been a walking rib eye steak, so don't blame yourself for it. Okay?"