Chapter 27. (Under Rewrite)

*3rd Person PoV*

From within the closed space of Recovery Girl's infirmary was Izuku laying on a large open area, free from the beds and furniture that held medical supplies, and Ochako was kneeling on the black dragon while holding his head, sniffling slightling as the reptile accepted her embrace not just to comfort her, but because of he needed some as well. The news he had been told by the old lady was absolutely devastating. "H-have you calmed down?" Izuku asks his lovely brunette, his breathing was a bit shaky due to him panting and whimpering in sadness.

"...Mhm." She murmured silently, unable to say anything at the moment. She was too devastated to speak anything at the moment, the glistening in her eyes and her eyelids having gone red and slightly puffy from all the tears she shed were clear evidence of that. She continued to sniffle as she held Izuku's head in her arms, the black dragon in turn held her close to his massive body and produced enough heat to help bring some comfort to his weeping love.

Recovery Girl had left a few minutes earlier to give the two some time to process the news, but to them, what was actually ten minutes felt like an entire day. Izuku hadn't expected to hear about this of all things on this day in particular, neither did Ochako. When Recovery Girl tried to keep it hidden from her, her mother and father, she pressured the old lady into telling them as it was obvious something was very wrong. Now she wished she hadn't. "Do you think you'll be able to carry on with the sports festival?" Izuku asked his lover with a quiet tone, which in of itself was odd to hear given how loud he usually was. A complete contrast to his usual, upbeat and inspiring self.

Without moving even an inch, Ochako held onto Izuku's head with a tight grip as she contemplated what she was going to do next. If there was one thing she didn't want to be at the moment during this difficult time, it was to be alone, and alas, the world did not grant her that luxury. "The first round of the first years finals is none other than Izuku Yagi of the Hero Course of 1-A vs Hitoshi Shinso of General Studies' 1-C!" The pro hero Midnight called out from outside with her megaphone. The young couple's attention quickly turned towards the window, and on the omnitron outside they could see Izuku's school portrait on the board alongside a very tired-looking, purple haired student that was in need of a nap.

For a moment Ochako dread hearing this, she didn't want Izuku to go down to the field yet, she was in desperate need for his emotional support at the moment. "Both contestants should go down to their changing room and prepare for their match! You have half an hour to get yourselves ready!" Hearing this, Ochako allowed a sense of relief to wash over her before she suddenly felt Izuku's body shift, the dragon's blocky head lifting her off of her feet.

"W-wha!? Izuku, what are you doing!?" The brunette wasn't expecting to be lifted up in this position.

"I'm headed down to the changing room and I'm taking you with me. Like hell am I going to leave you alone." Izuku said with a serious tone in his deep voice as he made sure Ochako was safely held upon his massive head. Quickly yet gently tossing his head up, he forced Ochako up a bit higher onto his head, though he may have over done it a bit because when she landed, her knees collided straight into his eyes. "Yoow!" He yelled out as he very nearly walked back into a cupboard.

"Oh god, sorry!"

"No no, it's fine! That was my own fault!"

"What have I walked back in to see?" The two snapped their head to the door of the infirmary to see none other than Recovery Girl standing there, her tightly holding onto the head of her cane. "I go off to inform Nezu of Uraraka's situation and I come back to see this?"

"Please forgive us Recovery Girl, Izuku was going to bring me down to the changing rooms so I wasn't left alone! He tossed his head up a bit too hard because my knees went right into his eyes which caused a bit of pain for him!" Ochako said as she tried to keep her gaze on Recovery Girl, embarrassed at the position she and Izuku were currently in, with her rump on full display for the elderly lady to see as the black dragon quickly nodded his head in confirmation, his eyes covered by Ochako's thighs.