Chapter 31.

The crowd is cheering wildly as the two opponents walk onto the field, Class 1-A was especially loud as they cheered on for Uraraka. "GO ON GIRL, FUCK HIM UP!"

"YOU GOT THIS URARAKA, HE'S GOT NO CHANCE!"

"GIVE HIM WHAT HE FUCKING DESERVES!"

"SHOW EVERYONE WHY YOU'RE NOT TO BE MESSED WITH!"

The sentiment of class 1-A is unanimous, they all want to see her succeed, and before long Mina had started a chant to get the class really riled up. It didn't just work like a charm, it worked so well that some of the children in the audience also began to chant for Ochako. Of course, the loudest among them all was Izuku, though that was only because her parents were in the small VIP box with Inko and Toshinori.

"HEY DEADBEATS!!!" Katsuki yelled out at his classmates. "WHERE'S MY FUCKING CHANTING HUH!? I'M ABOUT TO KILL THIS BITCH, AND YOU'RE ALL CHEERING HER ON BUT NOT ME, THE FUCKING GOOD GUY HERE!?" The silence that followed was deafening. Everyone in the audience was silent, his classmates looked at him with a look of 'huh, I wonder why?' except Izuku who glared down at the rabid dog from the stands with malice.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THE COACHES START THE FIGHT YOU RUNT!!!" A woman shouted from the stands. Many of them weren't sure, but Ochako knew well enough who this was.

"She's right, Bakugou. Best listen to mommy's advice and keep quiet." Ochako teased Bakugou, looking to rile him up even more than he already is.

"I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU TODAY IN FRONT OF EVERYONE IN THIS FIELD, VILLAIN FUCKER!!!"

"Disqualified!" Shouted both Midnight and Ryukyu in unison through their megaphones. Ochako and Katsuki were stunned.

"What!?"

"WHAT!!?"

"You heard me you walking stain, you're disqualified for unsportsmanlike conduct, threatening the life of a classmate, and generally just being an unpleasant wanker BEFORE the fight even started." States the dragon hero as she storms over to the young man. Her demeanour is calm and collected, as she normally presents herself.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, I FINALLY GET MY CHANCE TO-" Suddenly, with no warning whatsoever, Ryukyu performed a neat tackle into a headlock, and pinned Bakugou down onto the floor. And she did not let go for the life of her as the boy thrashed around violently in her arms. This will not stand. With sudden and great force, she applied more pressure into his neck, so much so the ash-blonde felt like his Adam's apple was nearly crushed.

"YOU WILL LISTEN AND NOT SPEAK A WORD!!!" She shouts him down as she rolls over on top of him, pinning him belly first to the ground with her knee, doing whatever she can to keep him there while not roughing him up. Too badly anyways. "I am your class supervisor, AND YOU ARE A FUCKING PROBLEM BOY! You are far too quick to temper, you're reckless, you have no regard for authority, ZERO RESPECT FOR ANYBODY AROUND YOU, AND YOU ARE SIMPLY OUT OF CONTROL!!!" She screamed into his ear as she adjusted the headlock as Bakugou's face began to turn red from all the blood desperately trying to deliver oxygen to the brain. "It ends today! Here, now, because if you want to progress through the finals of the games, you will respect your opponent and give up on your narcissistic and violent tendencies! My nephew and his girlfriend had gone through over ten years of personal abuse in school because of you boy, and I'll be damned before I ever let you forget it!"

"Wow. Things got intense real quick. You think she'll be treating Bakugou like that regularly?" Present Mic commented on the situation with his bandaged up cohort.

"I'd say it's not completely off the table, and a bit more beatings would certainly be justified after his foul displays of behaviour and personal history with Yagi and Uraraka." Aizawa's voice, still rather muffled because of the bandages, retorts to his usually loud coworker. It would seem what he did off mic had worked, and the message was finally through to Present Mic. "His case of insecurity is the most problematic and deep rooted I have ever seen, and the student he beat out in that regard was tame by comparison."