» 02 «

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER TWO
ɪᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER TWO• ɪᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

After finishing your breakfast, you place the plate in the sink and quickly rinse it. You grab your stuff from the table and stuff them in your bag.

"Y/N!" You hear your mother's voice down the hall.

"Yes?!"

"Can you please come to my room? I have something for you!" She shouts back.

You groan, knowing you'll be late if you don't hurry up, and hurriedly make your way down the hall.

"What is it?"

Malia turns around, fingers holding a bracelet, "This is for you."

"A bracelet?"

"Yes," She walks over to you and pulls up your wrist, securing the bracelet around it. "Isn't it pretty?"

"Uh, sure."

"It has an herb that's supposed to bring you luck and positive energy." Malia lies and smiles.

"Right," You simply say, confused about her weirdness. "I'm gonna go or I'll be late."

"Okay, dear," She kisses your cheek. "Don't take that bracelet off, alright?"

"Yes, mom." You answer, walking back into the kitchen to grab your car keys.

• • • •

"Your first day of school," Yoongi speaks as he sees his friend walk into the kitchen. "Want me to make you some lunch or something? A sandwich?" He jokes.

"Shut up." Jimin chuckles, opening up the blood bag he had gotten from the basement fridge.

"Remind me again why you're going back to high school." Taehyung inquiries, finishing his blood bag.

"Because the high school I'm attending is the best arts high school in Korea and I want to get better at dancing."

Yoongi rolls his eyes, "Jimin, you're already a great dancer."

"Not great enough."

"Don't you just hate when people lie?" Jungkook asks as he walks into the kitchen.