» 06 «

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIX
ʙᴀᴄᴋ ғғ •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SIX• ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғғ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Jimin." You whine as you wrap your arms around him, pulling him closer to you.

"We have to be quiet, baby," He whispers into your ear. "Everyone's asleep."

"I just want you to fuck me harder."

"Whatever my babygirl wants, she gets," Jimin smirks before leaning down to kiss your lips.

Your back arches off the mattress and into his chest as his speed picks up. Jimin takes the opportunity and softly kisses around your nipple.

"Shit, Y/N," He kisses up your chest and neck. "You feel so good."

Your eyes immediately open and you sit up, letting out a frightened gasp when you see a man standing at the end of the bed.

"Hello," He smiles innocently. "I'm Taehyung."

"Were you just watching me sleep?"

"No. I live here and I came to wake you up for breakfast," He answers. "But you looked like you were having an interesting dream."

Taehyung smirks and you almost swear he knows what you were dreaming about.

"Thank you, but," You look over at Jimin who sleeps soundly on the couch. "I have to go."

You get off the bed and try your best to quickly organize it before grabbing your pile of clothes from the floor and quietly running out of the room.

Yoongi's about to leave the kitchen, but he pulls himself back, hiding behind the wall to watch you hurriedly jog straight out the front door. His eyebrows slightly raise in surprise and he shakes his head, chuckling.

Even though you were trying your best to be silent, it was no use. Your parents were already waiting for you in the kitchen.

"Where in the world were you?!" Elias shouts at you, voice laced with anger.

"I slept over at Nabi's." You lie and your father scoffs.

"Is that why you're wearing boy clothes." He tugs on the sleeve of your shirt.

"It's her brother's."

"Lying isn't going to get you anywhere, Y/N," Malia speaks in a more gentle tone. "Just be honest."

"Fine," You sigh. "I slept over at Byungho's. Nothing happened though. I swear."

"You slept at a boy's house?!"

"Honey," Your mother puts a hand on your father's shoulder. "Byungho is a good kid and I trust him with our daughter. I'm not saying I'm okay with how she stayed over without letting us know, but I'm just glad she was with him."