» 18 «

*play song when you see "track playing"*

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
ɢᴏɴᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER EIGHTEEN• ɢᴏɴᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"You have caused us way too much pain, stress, and overall just problems," Jin speaks to Ila who kneels before him.

Everyone gathers around in their backyard, waiting for Jin to kill her. You couldn't stand gory stuff, so you stood a few feet away from them with Jimin.

"Hyung!" Taehyung roars, trying to release himself from Gyuri's and Hoseok's grip. "Don't fucking kill her!"

Ila looks down as tears fall from her eyes. Her wrists and ankles bound together by vervain ropes give her no other option but to surrender.

Jin ignores Taehyung's shouting and extracts Ila's heart from her chest. Dark veins make their way up to her face and her once tan skin turns gray. Ila falls to the ground and Jin drops her heart.

Gyuri and Hoseok let go of Taehyung and he runs to a deceased Ila, taking her into his arms. He wants to cry out of sadness and anger, but he keeps his tears in.

"You asshole," He mutters. "You fucking piece of shit!"

Taehyung tries to catch Jin off guard, vamp-speeding towards him. Jin, being way older and having better reflexes, reacts immediately, breaking his neck.

"He needs to cool off," He speaks, looking down at the boy's body. "Hopefully when he wakes he'll be calm."

"I'll get rid of the body," Jungkook says, walking over to Ila and picking her up over his shoulder.

Jin looks down at his bloody hands, "I should go clean up."

Everyone heads back into the house. Jimin starts walking, but you grab his wrist, stopping him.

"We really need to talk," You look back at the house and see everyone through the kitchen window. "Preferably somewhere where everyone won't eavesdrop."

Jimin nods, "My old house. I'll meet you there. I have to talk to Yoongi."

You nod and leave through the back, not bothering to say goodbye to anyone.

Jimin heads back inside and calls his older friend over. He closes the door to his bedroom and walks into his restroom, turning on the shower to block their talking.

"What's up?" Yoongi questions.

Jimin stares at him for a moment, tears forming in his eyes. Soon, they start to fall and Jimin sobs softly. Yoongi quickly stands up, pulling his friend into a hug and letting him cry on his shoulder.