» 07 «

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SEVEN
ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SEVEN• ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Hey," Jimin greets as he jogs over to you. "I hope I didn't make you wait for too long."

He pulls you into a hug and your eyebrows raise in surprise.

"Uh, no, you didn't," You pull away. "So what did you want to show me?"

"It's down this way," Jimin grabs your hand, intertwining your fingers with his, and pulls you down the sketchy street. "Come on."

"Look, I have done nothing to you and honestly I'm too young to die–"

"Y/N," He laughs at your words. "I'm not going to kill you."

"Yay. Thanks."

Jimin turns the corner and stops at the front of an old, worn out house.

"Okay, nope," You pull your hand away from his. "You're going to kill me."

He rolls his eyes playfully and starts walking up the concrete path towards the house.

"This is where I used to live," Jimin turns around to look at you. "Many, many years ago."

"What are we doing here?"

"We're going inside."

Jimin turns around to continue walking, but you quickly jog towards him, grabbing his arm.

"Going inside? We're trespassing!"

"No one lives here. Look at it," He glances back at the house. "It's falling apart. Plus, I come here all the time."

You sigh and nod. He smiles and continues to walk up the concrete. Once the two of you reach the front door, he opens it for you to enter.

"Woah," You mutter, looking around and walking into the living room.

There was an old beige couch, a wooden table beside it, a wooden drawer, and other things here and there.

"Clean, huh," Jimin says from behind you.

"Yeah. You'd think it'd be messy and rat-infested in here, but no. I mean, look at this carpet. It's spotless!"

"I clean up often since I spend most nights here."

"Here?" You turn to him with a confused expression. "When you practically live in a mansion?"

Jimin chuckles at your reaction, "I argue with my friends a lot."

"Seriously? I thought you were very close to them."

"I'm only close to Yoongi," He smiles at the thought of his best friend. "We've been through a lot," Jimin shakes his head. "But anyway, the reason I brought you here is because this is like my little dance studio and I've been struggling with a choreography for your song."