» 03 «

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER THREE
ᴘᴏᴋᴇʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER THREE• ᴘᴏᴋᴇʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Your eyes shoot open and you gasp in a breath, waking up drenched in sweat. You turn from your side and face the ceiling, chest moving up and down rapidly.

It was that stupid nightmare again where you're running through the woods at night and you get attacked by something. Someone. Someone not human.

You sit up and grab your phone, looking at the time which reads 1:47 am. You sigh and get up, walking out of your room and down the hallway to go grab a water bottle.

The light on in the kitchen makes you stop your tracks and you lean against the wall, peeking to see who was awake.

"Sooah, stop moving." Malia orders.

You furrow your eyebrows when you see your mother patching something up on Sooah's neck.

A hickey maybe?

"It stings, Mal!" Sooah hisses once Malia dabs the spot again. "You think a bite like that doesn't hurt? No! His thick fangs were in my fucking neck!"

"And who's fault is that? If you weren't so easy this wouldn't have happened!"

"Fuck you, Malia," Sooah says through gritted teeth. "You would've done the same. He had this ethereal beauty... he was irresistible."

"Well, too fucking bad. He's a vampire, the things you kill for a living, remember?"

You let out a deep sigh and walk back to your room.

"I just wanted water," You whisper to yourself as you move around the bed to get comfortable. "But no. What did I get? My mom and her best friend talking about some loony shit at 2 am."

• • • •

Jimin couldn't fall asleep after what he just dreamt. It was nothing new, his ripper dreams, but this one was different.

As soon as he attacked the girl in his dream, he was drowned in remorse. On his ripper sprees, he only felt that when he turned his humanity back on, never when he had it off.

But this was different.

The guilt was there even when his humanity was off and it destroyed him. It was way worse than when he turned his humanity on and the realizations came rushing in.