» 16 «

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
ɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ? •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SIXTEEN• ɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ? •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Jimin drains the blood from a woman and she dies. He lies back on the couch, breathing heavily.

"Always such a messy eater." Ila points out his shirt and chin that are stained with blood.

"And you... not so much," He stands up, slowly approaches her, and comes within inches of her face. "I think I can fix that."

Jimin wipes the blood from under his chin and brushes his hand against Ila's lips before grabbing her to him. She grins and Jimin vamp-speeds her onto the couch.

Ila tears her shirt over her head before pulling his off. Jimin pushes her down flat onto the sofa then hovers over her, kissing her neck while she gasps and moans underneath him.

• • • •

Namjoon softly shakes your sleeping form. Slowly, you open your eyes and he and Nabi come into view, but so does Jin and Yoongi. You instantly sit up on the bed, backing up to the headboard.

"Y/N, relax," Yoongi says. "We're not going to hurt you."

"But you're–"

"Vampires?" Nabi finishes your sentence. "I am too, Y/N, and you know I've never and will never hurt you."

"What?!" Your hand comes up to rub your forehead. "Oh my God." You whisper then look over at Namjoon in horror. "Are you one too?!"

"No!" He raises his hands in surrender. "I'm human."

"God, this is too much to take in," You shake your head. "Why did you never tell me? I'm your best friend."

"I know you are, but I don't know," Nabi shrugs. "I was never ready to, I guess. I'm really sorry."

Nabi smiles softly and you slowly nod, giving her a small smile back.

"Do you remember anything that happened last night, Y/N?" Jin asks, sitting at the end of the bed.

"Not much. Jimin got to where Ila and I were, she made him 'turn it off', and they left, but not before Ila knocked me unconscious."

You hear Jin huff and Yoongi let out a quiet 'fuck'.

"What?"

"When a vampire 'turns it off' it means they turn off their humanity," Nabi explains.

"But with Jimin it's different," Yoongi continues. "Emotionless vampires are already bad enough, but he's a ripper."

"A ripper?"

"They're sadistic vampires who love mutilating their victims. They don't care about their actions, anything, or anyone."