» 14 «

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
ᴘᴀs ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FOURTEEN• ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"How the fuck did you find me?"

"Oh, come on, Jimin. You know I always get what I want," She replies. "That... and killing seven witches really motivated them to figure it out."

Ila steps through the front door nonchalantly. At that moment Jimin wished it was a human who owned the house. Instead, it was Jin, a 1000-year-old vampire, and that easily let her walk in.

"I love what you've done with the place." Ila compliments, snooping around the living room.

"What are you doing here, Ila?"

"Rude," She turns to him. "Every time I left and came back to you my welcome present would be a little different. If I remember correctly you would fuck me against the wall... or anything really."

"Things have changed."

"Yeah, I heard," Ila's hands ball into fists. "Who's the new girl?"

"There is no new girl."

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk," Ila clicks her tongue, slowly walking up to him. "That's not what I heard."

"Well, whoever told you different lied to you."

She narrows her eyes, examining his face, "You never did know how to lie to me."

"I'm not lying."

"And I don't believe you," Ila turns away from him and walks over to the couch, sitting down. "I heard you even ripped up my photograph. Ouch. I looked good in that picture."

"Ila, what the hell do you want?" Jimin questions, patience running thin.

"I'm trying to make everything right."

"Make what right?!"

"Us!" Ila abruptly stands up. "Us, Jimin. You loved me so much and I loved you, but you just had to be a good friend and reject me all because of Taehyung."

"You were getting in the way of our fucking friendship, Ila! I almost killed him because of you!"

"And if Jin and Yoongi hadn't stopped you he'd be dead and we'd still be together!"

Jimin scoffs and shakes his head, "I was blinded by my love for you, but I'm not anymore. I now see you as the person you are—a monster. A psycho monster at that! Gyuri told me how you had yourself daggered because of my rejection and to only be awakened when I find someone again! You're pure crazy!"