» 05 «

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FIVE
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ? •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FIVE• ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ? •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Come on!" Jimin shouts, laughing as he runs down the alleyway.

You run after him and watch as he takes a right.

"Jimin, wait!"

You reach the end and take the right turn as well. You immediately come to a halt when you see the Christmas lights hanging from one brick wall to the other and the groups of people talking, music playing in the background.

"Boo," Jimin whispers into your ear and you turn around, shoving him playfully.

"So these are the parties you go to." You comment, eyes wandering around the scene.

"Yeah."

"Jiminie!" A voice is heard then a guy joins Jimin's side, draping an arm over his shoulder. "Who's this?"

The guy with the white hair grins, his gums showing. You couldn't help but smile yourself.

"This is Y/N." Jimin introduces and the guy sticks his hand out to shake yours.

"So this is the classmate you were meeting with," He smirks. "I'm Yoongi."

"Nice to meet you." You smile and pull your hand away.

"Come on," Jimin grabs your hand. "Let's go get a drink."

As you're being pulled away, you look back at Yoongi and wave. He waves back and chuckles.

"Who's that?" Taehyung joins Yoongi and asks, both watching you and Jimin walk over to the refreshments.

Yoongi takes a gulp of his beer, "Jimin's new plaything."

"You mean our new plaything," Taehyung corrects, eyeing at you up and down as he licks his lips. "You know Jimin likes to share."

"You sure you don't want something with alcohol?" Jimin asks, grabbing himself a beer.

"I'm sure," You raise your water bottle. "This is fine."

"You don't have much fun, do you?"

You scoff out a chuckle, "Is it that easy to tell?"

"A little." He playfully smiles and you roll your eyes.

"My parents are very strict. Growing up all my dad wanted me to do was practice the piano. I didn't get much freedom and once I got to my teenage years, I didn't have any other interests."

"Are you an only child?"

"No. I have a brother and a sister. They're older and don't live with us anymore."