Game Night (part 1)

If any of you have seen HSMTMTS, the you know this song.

(Monday morning)

"Hey Mal." Evie waved as Mal walked in.

Mal quickly grabbed Evie's hand and ran into a room and shut the door behind them.

"What is going on?" Evie asked.

"So Saturday I didn't tell you, but Aaron kissed me." Mal stated.

"And? What happened after?" Evie wondered.

"Well I got into Ben's car and he asked me if me and Aaron were gonna start dating." Mal was explaining.

"What did you say?" Evie asked.

(Flashback)

"Uh... Well does it matter?" Mal asked Ben.

"Well no, but I was just wondering." Ben replied.

"Oh. Well we're not right now, but it could change." Mal said.

"Then if you two start going on I'll be happy for you two." Ben told her.

"Thanks Ben." Then Mal smiled at him.

(End of flashback)

"You think he actually will be?" Evie wondered.

"Be what?" Mal replied back asking.

"Be happy for you two?" Evie responded.

"I mean he said he would be. Plus he seems to be really into Eliza." Mal stated. "Now come let's get to class."

They walked out of the room. As they were walking they walked past Ben standing by the lockers.

"Hey girls wait up!" Ben ran up to them.

"Oh hey Ben." Mal turned around smiling.

"I'm not sure if Aaron told you, but Eliza invited us to have game night at their place tomorrow night." Ben explained.

"Tomorrow?" Mal checked.

"Yeah." Ben nodded. "Are you guys in?"

"Well..." Mal started to say.

"Yeah we'll be there!" Evie cut her off.

"Great. I'll see you guys later then." Ben said before leaving.

"Evie what was that for?" Mal looked over.

"What? We're going." Evie stated.

"Yeah, but..." Mal was saying.

"Mal, you need to figure this Ben and Aaron thing. And maybe when we go to game night and you'll figure it out." Evie said.

"Fine. I'll go." Mal gave in.

(That night)

Mal was in her room doing homework, then she saw headlights pull into Ben's driveway. She got up and looked out the window. She saw Eliza get out of the passenger seat and walk to the front door. Then saw her talking to someone before walking inside.

Mal walked back over to her desk and looked over at her night stand and picked up at piece of paper with lyrics. She crumpled the paper up and threw it towards her trash. Then she got back on her bed and finished her homework.

(The next day)

Mal pulled into school. As she was walking into school Eliza ran up to Mal.

"Hey Mal." Eliza greeted her.

"Oh hey Eliza. What's up?" Mal replied.

"Nothing much. So you're still coming to our game night tonight, right?" Eliza was checking.