Act One (part 2)

A few minutes later Mal opened a doors that was in the middle of the stage and pretended to walk out with Ben following her. 

"Remember that movie with the robot who drank liquid from an abandoned spaceship, turned into a vampire middle-school teacher who taught the entire school to salsa dance and then went on to win the regional championships?" Mal was explaining, then asked.

"Yeah?" Ben answered in a questionable tone.

"That makes more sense than this!" Mal yelled.

She slightly rolled her eyes and walked down stairs that were connected to the doors. 

"Oh!" Ben quickly ran down the stairs. "I have an idea! Hand me my cell."

Mal stopped and turned to face Ben. "What year was this movie made?" 

"Around 1960. And?" Ben replied.

Mal walked on the other side of Ben and he turned to face her. "And you're gonna do what with a cell phone that doesn't exist yet?"

"Call me folks!" Ben answered excitedly, then realized what he was saying. "Who weren't born yet. Right, right."

Mal put her hands on both of Ben's shoulders. "Brady, my future depends on us getting out of here, like now!" 

She kept walking back and forth every time she talked.

"Except maybe it would be fun to hang for a bit." Ben tried to excite her.

"Except, no, it wouldn't, because I have to catch a plane in two hours! Well, two hours and fifty years."

"Fine. Maybe we need to figure out how we got here in order to know how to leave." Ben suggested.

"Okay." Mal tried calming down.

"So we came in on the storm, right? Maybe that had something to do with it." Ben was saying. 

"So we have to wait for a storm to get out of here?!" Mal asked getting worked up again.

Then she walked on the other side of Ben again. Making him turn that way again.

"Yeah, but we're in luck because there's a huge storm at the end of the movie.

"Okay." Mal nodded. "What are we gonna do in the meantime?"

Then the doors opened and Harry, Carlos, Audrey, and Doug ran out and they clapped their hands together chanting. "Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah!" Then banged their heads together.

Carlos looked over and saw Ben and Mal standing there. "Hey. We're having a shredder shindig tonight here at Big Momma's. You should both make the scene."

Yeah, but..." Mal started saying, till Ben interrupted her.

"Sounds blastin'! Yeah!" Ben responded.

"Hey, cowabunga! They all yelled, then ran out passed Ben and Mal. Then made their way off stage.

"Radical!" Ben called out.

"We're stuck in another dimension and your idea of a good use is to party? Well, not me." Mal told him.

Then something that was attached to their clothes pulled their clothes off revealing their new outfits.

"Where did these outfits come from?" Mal asked looking at her dress and hair.

"The magic of movies. You look nice." Ben replied. Ben looked behind her and pointed. "Dude, your board." 

Mal turned back and looked at the board. "What? How did that get here?"

(Time Skip)

Every started dancing as the music started playing and Eliza was standing on a higher stage. She turned around smiling, then started singing.