How You Meet

Tobias: I was one year younger. Four, was my instructor. "Dauntless born with Lauren,the rest of you with me!" he shouted once everybody had jumped. "Usually,I work in the control room, but during your time here I'm your instructor," he explained,"My name is Four an-" But,being the loud-mouth Candor I am I had to speak. "Four like the number?" I questioned. He clenched his jaw and walked over to me. "What? We're 1 through 3 taken?" I mock. He glared. "What's your name?" He asks. "Y/N.Y/N Y/L/N,"I reply. He puts his finger on my chin and tilts my head higher. "Well,Y/L/N. If I wanted to deal with Candor loud mouths I would've went there," he growls. Some people behind me 'ooh' in a child like way. I roll my eyes. "Oh my word! I'm shaking in my boots! Jk! Just show us our dorms already Mr.Grump!" I sass back. He growls but leads us towards the dorms. I was gonna enjoy messing with him.

Caleb: I wonder the aisles of books in the HUMONGOUS library in Erudite. It's been a week since I transferred from Dauntless. I picked up the fourth book in the series I was reading, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.' I sat in the floor and leaned against the book shelf. I smiled and started reading, getting lost in the amazing plot and awesome characters.
*A hour later*
I was on chapter five when I heard somebody clear their throat. I looked up to see a rather cute dirty blonde boy looking down at me. "Oh sorry! Let me get out of your way...." I trail off, trying to stand up but I just trip and pull us both down. I turn crimson red and look up at him. "Oh my word, oh my word!!! I am SO sorry!!" I apologize over and over. He chuckles and gets off me. "No problem! I'm just gonna..." he starts talking but then trails off. He grabs the book out of my hand and starts walking out. "Cya Y/N," he shouts,shutting the door. "BLOODY GIT!!!" I shout, giggling at my reference to the book.

Peter: I run for train. My best friend, Y/BFF/N, looked back at me. I shook my head and waved him/her on. I was almost there. Then, somebody grabbed my hand and pulled me in. I was expecting to see Y/BFF/N but when I looked up to thank him/her it wasn't her. It's was a tall brunette smirking down at me. I flushed and jumped out of his lap. "S-sorry..."I apologize. I stumble over my words. "Th-thank y-you,"I stammer. He chuckles and smirks. "No problem hippie,"he mocked. My face turns ice cold. I walk up to him and hold him against the wall. I pull my fist back and he stares with a surprised look. "Don't.Call.Me. HIPPIE!!!"I yell, kneeing him where the sun don't shine. He groans and falls over. "It's Y/N, thank you very much!"I spit out. I walk over to Y/BFF/N and high-five her. But the guy was still smirking. Not good. At all.
Eric: *five years old*
I sat at the sand-box making a sand castle. But then, Y/E/N(your enemies name) comes over and kicks it in my face. She laughs and makes a pouty face. "Baby brat!" She mocks. Then, a blonde boy, Eric walks over. "Leave her alone, Y/E/L/N(your enemies last name)," he growls. She runs away laughing. He sits by me and starts building a castle with me. "Y/N," I introduced myself. He smiles and giggles. "Eric," he replies. We were best friends since then. Until....
-Before Eric went to dauntless-
I went looking for Eric. When I found him I slipped up to him. "Hey Coulter! Whatcha doin?" I question. He frowns and turns his back to me. I raise my eyebrows and turn him around. "Coulter! That's Ru-"I starts. He cuts me off before I can finish. "SHUT UP Y/L/N!! MY WORD YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!!! JUST LEAVE!" He screamed. He was holding onto Y/E/N.My eyes welled up and I ran. And that ended our friendship.
Uriah: "Next up! Y/N and Uriah!" Eric barked. I walked up to the mat. The guy I was facing was GIANT. And hot! He smirked. "Hey stiff! Let's see if you can beat me,"he teases. I scowl and wait. I'm not attacking first. I watch him step before he punches so I wait for the next punch. I then sweep my legs under his,knocking him down. I straddle his waist and punch him in the jaw. Finally the fight was over and I was victorious. I saw Uriah staring so I looked back over my shoulder and winked. I smirked. "Don't underestimate me next time," I tease, swaying my hips a little while I walk away. He stares after me, blushing and with a bruised jaw.
  Will: I kept shooting but never hit the target. Then I felt somebody's breath against my ear. "Statistically speaking, you should've hit the target at least once by now! Even by accident!" I heard a boy tease from behind me. "Statistically speaking, I don't give a flying flip," I sass back. He chuckles and smiles. "Will,Erudite! You?" He asks. "Y/N. Amity!" I giggle, holding my hand out to shake. As he shakes it I point my gun behind me and shoot dead center. "I'm a great actor to aren't I? You fell for it," I whispered in his ear,giving him a teasing peck on the cheek and leaving.
   Al: I sit with Y/BFF/N,Tris, and Christina. Two brunette boys sat down. "Hey Will," I greet. He waves. I look at the person beside him. I don't know who he was but he was cute. "May I ask what's YOUR name?" I ask, opening my Dr.Pepper. "Al. And you are?" He wonders. "Y/N Y/L/N. Nice to meet you Al!" I grin, taking a swig of my soda. The whole time me and Al talked and laughed and just got to generally know each other better. It was amazing.