Imagine #3-Will

I sat on the park bench crying. My boyfriend, Edward, cheated on me. With the person I HATE the most! Myra. I was sobbing into my knees. My mascara was staining my pants and were running down my cheeks. I tried to choke down my sobs but they just turned into whimpers. It was around eleven o'clock. I sunk my head deeper into my legs when I heard footsteps. "Hello...?" Somebody hesitated. I quickly looked up. It was my best friend Will. He looked surprised but then sat beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and let me cry into his shirt. I knew by the end of the night his shirt would be stained with tears and mascara. "Y/N...? What's wrong?" He questioned. I choked down a sob and tried to get the words out. "E-Edward cheated o-on me with M-Myr-ra! MY WORST F***ING ENEMY!" I scream. Anger and sadness swell in my chest. "I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!! WHY WOULD HE CHEAT?!?!" I scream into his chest. "I have no idea...anybody would be lucky to date you..." he whispered softly. He rubs circles on my back. I smile up at him. "Thank you. You're the most amazing best friend I will ever have," I mutter. I have always had a crush on him but never acted on it and neither did he. So I assumed he didn't like me back. He sits up and his face looks disappointed. "I-I've gotta go..." he murmured, getting up and walking off. I jumped up and walked after him. I start talking but he spins around and looks down at me. "OH MY WORD, Y/N!You're so oblivious! I'm in love with you!!! I've always loved you! I don't understand why you can't see that! I would've at least like to have known you didn't like me back! Wh-" he vented. I put my finger to his lips and look up. He leans down and kisses me gently on the lips. He wraps his arms around my waist and I hook my arms around his neck. We pull away and lean our foreheads together. "I've always loved you Will...it's always been you..." I whisper.  He smiles and pulls me into another kiss. When we pull away he grabs my hand and we leave the park together. Best. Day. EVER!