Peter Imagine-#7

I started changing into my dauntless clothes. Quickly, I try and cover myself. I was used to having to change in front of people. That's not why I'm trying to cover myself. No, it's because I'm insecure. I wasn't pretty or curvy. I had a little more weight than I should. "Oh my word! The hippie is changing in front of people! Aww! And she's got some weight on her!" Edward cackles from behind me. I feel tears stinging my eyes and I just bend down and tie my shoes. "Aw! Is the fat hippie speechless?" He taunts. I finally stand up and run out of the room. I stop at the chasm and fall to my knees. I start crying until I hear footsteps. I look up to see my crus-I mean enemy Peter Hayes.  Fine, my crush Peter Hayes. "W-What do you w-want?!" I stumble over my words. Great! Now he is going to think I'm weak. "Are you okay?" He asked. "What do you think?! I was just publicly humiliated and hurt by that douche bag Edward!" I spat. He chuckles and sits down next to me. "Sooo..." he trails off. "Um...I'm going to go...I'm sorry I'm wasting your time I'm just a waste of time you know but I'm well I-" he cuts me off. He grabs my waist and kisses me on the lips. He pulls away and smirks. "I've wanted to do that for a while now," He states. I giggle and nod. "Me too," I reply as he pulls me in for another kiss.