You make up (Only Caleb and Tobias)

Four/Tobias: I haven't even seen Tobias in two weeks and a half. I've been staying with Al, my best friend. He just barely made it into Dauntless. There was a knock at the door. "Y/N! GET THE DOOR!" Al screamed from the kitchen. "But you're CLOSER!" I shout back. We argue for a few minutes until I finally groan and get up. I open the door and see Tobias. I go to slam the door but he stops it with his foot. "Y/N! Wait please listen..." he cries out. I look at his face and realize just how bad he looks. He has tear stains on his cheeks, red puffy eyes, and bags under his eyes. By this time Al has walked in. He has his hands on my shoulder, glaring at Tobias. "You have two minutes starting...now," Al growls. "Y/N...look...I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to snap at you! I-I was just trying to concentrate and I can't! Not when I'm around you," he explains. That just makes me madder. "Sorry I'm such a burden," I spat. I go to shut the door but he stops it. "Thats not what I mean! I meant that you are to irresistible! You are amazing and I love you so much! I can't concentrate with you around..." he rants. Al walks out and Tobias runs up. He tilts my chin and kisses me in the lips. We pull away and smile. "I love you," we say at the same time.

Caleb: I've been sharing a dorm room with my best friend Cara. He knows what Caleb did and kept him away for a whole week. But today we got unlucky. Caleb just ran into the room. "Y/N..." he murmurs. I stand up to go but he grabs my waist. "Wait...Y/N I'm so sorry. I-I've just been so stresses lately! I-I just....please take me back!" He cries. He has tears in his eyes. I gently wipe his tears away and make him look down at me. "Hey...it's okay. I get it..." I mutter. We walk out of Cara's apartment without even noticing Cara watched the whole thing.