First Fight -Redo-

Four/Tobias: I was hugging his arm as we walked down the hall. I was so bubbly and happy that I waved and smiled at everybody. Even Eric after he passed us. "I love you!" I exclaim. "I love you too..." he mumbles. "So I was thinking that maybe we could have a picnic for lunch. OR we could go swimming. OH! Or we-" I started suggesting but he cut me off. He growled and yanked away. "Why are you so clingy Y/N?! It's so gosh darn annoying! You always say I love you and ALWAYS make plans for us!" he spats. I feel tears coming. "Fine. I'll leave, " I mutter, stomping away.

Caleb: I couldn't find my textbook so I looked at Caleb's desk. "Caleb! Have you seen- Wait nevermind found it!" I shout. I try to get it off the top shelf of the cabinet but I ended up knocking down some of his work. "Y/N!? What was that?" he shouts from the kitchen. "N-NOTHING!" I stutter but he comes in and he glares. "I've told you NOT to touch my work!" he shouts. "Sometimes it seems you love your work more than me, " I murmur. He either ignored me or didn't hear me. "This is the most important thing to me!" he screams. I start crying. "FINE! DATE YOUR WORK THEN! LET YOUR WORK COMFORT YOU WHEN YOUR SAD OR STRESSED!" I shriek. I grab my stuff that's lying around his house and run out, slamming the door behind me.

Eric: I was divergent. And my boyfriend was hunting them. I had to tell him. "E-Eric.." I stammer. He nods, letting me know he's listening. "I-Im divergent..."I blurt out. He stops what he's doing and looks up at me. "You...you are a monster?! A nasty sicko?!" he shouts, dumbfounded. "You're one of those nasty idiots!?" he screams. My heart breaks. "Fine...if I'm so nasty...go find a new girlfriend Coulter!" I yell, running out the door before he killed me. I had to find Tobias and Tris. That's my only chance.

Peter:     "Hey Sweetie!" Peter shouts. I smile. "Yes, baby?" I question. "Bh any chance do you know any divergents?" he asked. I gulp. I HAVE to tell him. "Umm...yes..." I murmur. "Who?! I NEED to know! Eric demanded!" he cries out. "Me..." I reply. He looks at me shocked and then disgusted. "You....are a slime ball divergent..? Pffft! I can't believe I dated you!" He chuckles. "I've got to report to Eric...have a good last 10 minutes of your life Y/N," he spats. I freeze. I start sobbing. Tris and Tobias find me and we run away.

Uriah: Uriah shoves me and sniggers. "Hey fatty! Why don't you lay off the cookies?" He taunts. Uriah didn't want anybody knowing we dated yet so he bullies me with other people around. But he took it to far. He knows I'm insecure about my size. "I'm done.." I mutter. He cocks his head to the side. "We're over! It's like...it's like I'm an EMBARRASSMENT to you! I'm not doing this anymore!" I sob, running away.

Al:I was sitting with Al,Will,Christina, and Tris. I was talking about a triple date. (Including my OWN ships >:) Tris and Christina. Will and Merida (See Danger Always Follows to see who she is!) "So we all could go on a triple date. Christina and Tris, Will and Merida, and Al and I! I'd be adorable! Amazing. We could zip line or make cookies or have a picnic or watch a movie! OR-" but I was cut off by Al slamming a fist on the table. "Just SHUT YOUR MOUTH Y/N!" He shouts. "You always run your mouth! You never shut up!" He growls. "Fine! I won't talk to you AGAIN!" I spat. I run away, tears in my eyes.

Will: Will and I were watching a movie and I was trying on new outfits. I was trying to find out which one he liked the best. "What about this one?" I question, posing. He shrugs, not even taking his eyes off the TV. I try another and ask him. I do it over and over until he snaps. "Y/N! Shut up! They're ALL ugly! Is that a good enough answer for you?! Huh?!" He hollers. He seems to realize what he said but it's to late. He can't take them back. "F-fine!" I whimper, choking back a sob. "G-go find somebody that's pretty t-to d-date!" I wail. I run out, sobbing, leaving him behind me.