Yall make up (Eric and Peter)

Eric: I couldn't believe Tris went to the Erudite labs. Tobias and I were now sneaking around trying to get inside. I grab Marlene and Shauna. We head around the back with Uriah and Zeke on lookout. After the other two girls are in I call the boys. I look back one more time and run in. I'm about to turn the corner when I run right into Eric. He looks like a wreck. Hair disheveled,bags under his eyes, and red blotchy eyes. He sees me and nearly knocks me over. He jumped up and squeezed me. "Y/N! I'm so so so sorry! These past few weeks have been the absolute WORST without you!" He sobs. I glare down at him until I see his sadden gaze. I relax. "I love you Y/N L/N. And I can't live without you...please..save me from Jeanine and take me back!" he pleads. In the end, I take him back AND save him. Not everyone liked him but they made do with it because I loved him. And if he had to leave, I'd leave too.

Peter: Eric grabs my forearm and drags me to my 'room.' Even I though Tris I wouldn't turn herself in, I couldn't watch people die. "Your lucky that Jeanine wants you alive. You'd wish I would've killed you that night," he spat. He threw me across the room and stomped out. I just sat there,in a ball, and cried.
*2 hours later*
I'm awoken by the door opening. I thought it was Eric but when the person developed me in their arms I snapped up. I saw Peter. But...he looked a mess. He had puffy eyes and large bags. He also had a little hair on his chin and he HATED having even a tiny bit. "Y/N! I'm so so so so sorry! I love you no matter what you are. You are the better half of me. I'm breaking you out," he murmurs. I smile and kiss his cheek. "I missed you," I whisper. After a few more minutes,we get up. We manage to get out and I also am able to convince them to let Peter stay with us. I love this boy and he loves me. That's all that matters.