How He Asked You Out

Four/Tobias:I was talking with Al and Christina when Four walked in. "Y/L/N! I need you in the Pit! NOW!" Four commanded. I shrugged and walked into the pit. I was speechless when I saw rose petals and light music. Four came around the corner and smiled shyly. "Y-Y/N...I-I've liked you for a while now...while you go on a date with me...?" He asked,hesitantly. You just kissed his cheek,told him to meet you there at 7:45 P.M, and skipped off. He smiles cheekily after you.
Caleb: Caleb and I had a library visit scheduled in a hour. He told me to bring my 'Loony Lovegood' wand and wear my gryffindor robes. I walked into the library and got the air knocked out of me. He had made a huge cardboard poster. It had "I solemnly swear I am up to no good" at the top. He stood in the middle,smiling brightly. He had purple roses and looked me in the eyes. "Y/N...Will you g-go our with me...?" He stuttered. I smile and hug his neck. "Of course! You can be my Ron and I'll be your hermione," I giggle,giving him a peck on the lips.
Peter: He wasn't as extra as everybody else. But he was sweet and slightly romantic. I giggle and stumble around the halls. Peter is covering my eyes. "Peter! Where are we going?!" I squeal. He chuckles. "It's a surprise Y/N,"he replies. He let's go but I still close my eyes. "Now...open!" He shouts. I open my eyes to see we are on the roof. He's standing in front of the sunset, smiling down at me. He had red and yellow roses. "Y/N/N...will you please go on a date with me?" He mutters, avoiding your eyes. I lean up and kiss his nose. "Of course Pete," I reply, hugging him.
Eric:*When y'all were 14*
"Y/N..." he questions, looking at his long time best friend. "Yes Blondie?" I tease. He chuckles and hands me a heart card. I open it and read it. 'Will you be my girlfriend? :)' I smile and kiss his cheek. "Of course"
/Now/
"Y/L/N," he starts. But I cut him off. "What do you want Coulter!" I growl. He just kisses my forehead. "Please take me back..."I pleads. I glare. But then I calm down and think of our time together. "We can start from the beginning and see where it goes..."I reply, leaving him standing there.
Uriah: He didn't do much. Just got y'all alone and plain out went for it. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He ask bluntly. "Of course Uri!" I giggle,kissing him.
Will:He was sweet and romantic about it. "Y/N...can you come with me to the chasm...?" He wonders, crossing his fingers. "Sure Will! Cya in a second Pete," I call out, skipping alongside Will. "Turn around," he orders. I spin around and stop. I feel something cold fall in my neck. It's was a beautiful ruby red heart on a gold chain. "Y/N...will you go on a date with me..?" He questions,grinning like a toddler. "Of course," I reply, kissing his cheek.
Al: I was sitting in the dorm, waiting on Al. "Y/N..." he mutters. "Here!" I reply. He walks over and hands me a teddy bear. It has a heart in its hand. "Go on a date with me..?" He wonders. I giggle and lean up to kiss him. "Of course my teddy bear," I giggle. He smiled cheekily and took my hand. We walked to the cafeteria together, smiling like a couple of idiots.