Imagine#5-Will

I heard the door slam and I knew my dad was home. I braved myself. "Y/N!!! GET DOWN HERE NOOOOOW!" He screamed from downstairs. I smoothed out my blue blouse and walked out. "Y-yes d-d-dad...?" I stammer. "Where were you this morning?!?!" He growls. "Sc-school!" I stutter. He takes a step towards me and punches me in the nose. "LIAR!!!" He shouts. My nose had blood gushing. He grabbed a knife and started craving my arms. I started screaming and shrieking. "Shut up!" He snarls. When he's done, I run out the house. I stop a block away. I then start feeling dizzy. I trudge down the sidewalk. Then the world started spinning. I tried to find something to hold on to. Then, it all went black.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I woke up in somebody's bed. I looked up to see a brown haired boy. He was Erudite but I didn't know who he was. I was trying to scream. I wanted to yell 'who are you' 'what do you want' and 'why am I here' "Wh-who are you...?" Was all I was able to croak our however. "I'm Will...it's ole I'm not gonna hurt you!" He rushed, seeing the fear in my eyes. I start to relax. I don't know what it is but I start to feel safe. "I saw you on the ground on the rain! I couldn't just leave you there...I covered all your marks....b-but.." he trailed off. "What..?" I ask. He goes to take my arm but looks at me as if asking permission. I nod and he gingerly takes my hand. He holds it like the lightest touch could shatter it. He softly unwraps the bandage in my left arm and shows me. I gasp and look down at the scar. The scar that my dad caused. The scar that would NEVER ever EVER go away...the scar that's supposed to show me what I am...the scar of the word that hurts my heart. Makes me throb...he carved the word-THE word into my arm....
               'Traitor'

><><><><><><><><><>
I think I might start a series about this! Please PLEASE tell me if I should! Even one vote would reassure me that this would be an okay book. Thanks for reading!