8. Of challenges and tension.

Shutting the glass door of the cafe behind him, he took large steps, and reached closer, carrying the calm look, although something intrinsically glowered, perhaps a mysterious, hideous, vicious creature for he might be, which threatened me enormously. A tinge of smile infested his lips, which was quickly washed away by his arrogance.

I clenched my fists, and shifted my gaze away from him, though the inevitable danger seemed much colossal enough to make me shiver in fear.

I glided towards Ezlyn, slowly, staring blankly, my mind was numb, sweat drops adorned my forehead, seeing his face again. If he reveal that I am a girl, I couldn't fathom what all troubles would be shoved in me.

"Sshh, Ez." Leaning close to Ezlyn, I whispered.

"What?!" Ezlyn was excited much that she almost screamed, as she hadn't understood it was me.

"It's me Helen. I dressed as a boy." I mumbled at her.

"Oh. My. God. Hel." Ezlyn was at the brink of scream, again, though she controlled it, leaning closer to me, she held my hands, I could a feel twinkling in them, as I glanced over her sparkling eyes, smiling ravishingly at me, though her gaze fell over the guy coming opposite to us, followed by a question mark.

"Can we do all this later? Currently that guy coming towards me knows my truth." Glancing at him, I told her.

"Why the hell..Okay this is no time for that. You should run." She suggested, impervious to the man letting his glare rake over me, devilishly, as he strolled towards me.

"How? Can't you see the crowd? Ez? Should I run through their heads as it is the only space available at this time." I was angry at her, though the actual reason was him.

"Oh my god. What should we do now?" Holding my hands, Ezlyn asked.

"May God save me now," I whispered to myself, glancing at him helplessly.

"Amen." Ezlyn muttered under her breath.

Everything manifested infront of me in blurry vision, as I could feel the chains of knots forming in my stomach, clenching and writhing under the web I was trapped.

"Wait, should I act fainting? You can run in between." Ezlyn came up with an idea which totally didn't blow my mind, as I knew my enemy would definitely catch me somewhere for sure, so why not here?

Maybe people would help me fight him. Nah, these are the same who never existed before I came here in this attire against Jace. So I wouldn't bet on them, although why would they?

"Yes, tell us. He seems to be a martial artist?" The crowd seemed to not digest about me remaining anonymously, and walk over quietly, rather they desired to know about me, which would be the doom for me.

"Or a ninja assassin!" Pointing at me the crowd reached at various assumptions to decipher my identity, though the ninja thing seemed hilarious to me.

He let his gaze wander over them, uttering, with his husky voice, "Perhaps he is not what you think, he is gir..."

With a jolt, as if I got hit by a fork of lightning, I strode past the crowd, and reached near him, carrying a pleading look, inorder to make him stop, though he was stubborn to reveal about my gender, or rather seemed excited nibbling on my agony, for I chose to defy him.

"Please." I muttered, standing close to him, my voice was tremulous.

"What about the deal I offered you?" He asked in low voice.

"No. I won't accept it."

"Well, then I might tell them truth." That wretched smirk of him now have a triggering effect on me, a trigger to rage, for clenching his face, and slapping it continuously, for not leaving me alone.

Creep. He is a creep. A dangerous one with most evil smirk, which I hated to the core. I could report him to police for being a stalker, turns out I would be first one to get a handcuff due to my little stunt in here, and if I guess, the CCTVs at the bus stop would work efficiently in displaying my beautiful, enigmatic thrusts against that idiot Magoa, huh, see the irony, the idiot is me, not him, I was the one caged here, not him!

I can do nothing. Eyes sparkling with curiosity are showering dozens of stares at me, to know about me. I should haven't done this. I should have done it without this attire, I am helpless now. And he is taking the advantage of it, every bit of it.

My gaze fell on ground, as I bow my head in agony, it's my doom, maybe police would arrest me, I don't know, but I can't let anything happen. I am not the one who fails, and cries miserable being the failure I am.

I would fight until I fall.

The sadness wrapped by the quivering of my lips was unveiled by a smirk. I angled my face to meet his gaze.

"Huh, is this all you got? Come on, you can do better, rather than taking advantage of such a situation. I. Thought. You. Were. A. Man. If you can't atleast behave like one, then don't own it only to disgrace it," I retorted which was followed by my snicker. A small stone of questioning his masculinity was enough to brew a ripple of fury inside him.

His face stiffened. He didn't grit his teeth, because if he do at the surge of rage which now owned his face, they might fall off.

His jaw clenched, as if to crush me symbolically, his fists were balled, though his eyes were busy thrusting it's glares of dagger towards me, wrecking a havoc, a spectacle for which I was the sole witness.

The smirk disappeared from his face rose on my lips, I watched him burning in anger, as he glared at me contorting his eyes into narrow slits.

"Watch me then, and also remember you asked for it," His husky voice had no effect on me now. I won, alright.

Yeah, sort of.