30.

"I don't know Luca. Who could that be?" I called Luca for some relief as I left the home after getting ready.

A stone is not enough to break this girl. Alright.

Today was going to be the first day at studio and I was so excited.

I pushed open the glass door, where paintings of faceless dancers hung, musicians were in a rock n roll mood clinging towards their picture frames, which added elegance to the light green wall.

There was a a bunch of fresh roses kept in the counter, felt like it was straight from a garden as there are water droplets dripping in it. Dewy drops! I loved roses, they are symbol of love.

Few white and black coloured chairs were provided for the people to wait for their auditions and all. Few were seated glancing nervously at their watches. Some selection for the mega event might be going on, I assumed.

Recently the studio got renovated and the interior designer had done a marvelous job in increasing the aesthetic beauty of it which can trigger the artist hidden behind every person.

A small globe shaped aquarium was kept with fighter fishes of same kind, running fervently in their small world. Their colour combination of navy blue and ivory white was indeed a visual feast to devour!

Ann had done great for this studio. It feels like this studio is enough to entrap anyone who comes here although I was too tensed to drench in this aesthetic beauty when I came here for the first time!

That tension of strolling in between losing a job and getting another one had taken a toll on my senses by conjuring it to focus on one thing. Job!

"Annie ma'am wants to see you," Seline informed.

I slowly sauntered into her office where Annie was seated comfortably. She wore a black plain dress, a red lipstick and wavy blonde hair which was enough for her style statement.

"Hi, Helen. You could have told me earlier when you came here." She scolded.

"I didn't know you were the manager."

"Alright, Helen we have a tight schedule as we have to make the show fantabulous. Teams are all set, those trainers are back. Thanks to you ." She was grinning, and I felt so glad seeing her happiness.

"You can go to the main hall. Practise is going on there."

I left to the hall where I used to practise. It had a ocean of memories swifting in, inorder to fill the enormous hall. It had large mirrors which yelled the reflections of dancers striving among the chaos of music.

The sweat drops were running a marathon in people's bodies as they were practising hard, stomping the floor according to the beats, I saw trainers nodding and dancing beside them in a beautiful manner.

"Hey, Helen. Never thought I'd see you here again."

"I.. Sorry..I don't remember,"the smile, the face was familiar but not the name! He was clad in a white T-shirt that hug his skinny body, he was tall, and had trimmed hair.

"Adam..Adam Jones from that.."

"Oh yes, I remember. How can I forget your beautiful dance?!" I was surprised.

"I work as a trainer here." He uttered.

"Ah so we are colleagues. Nice to meet  you."

I smiled at him and he seemed flustered under my gaze.

"So how's the practice going on?" I asked curiously.

"Excellent. We have night shift too.  Each trainer has one group here and also an assistant. Best groups would be selected for mega event."

"Oh okay."

"Miss Helen, I am Seline."

"I know you from the reception."

"Alright. You have been assigned with Adam Jones. You can practice with him and his group."

Well, he seemed more happy than me although I didn't know why!

"Guys, listen up, this is our new trainer, Miss Helen Jane." Seline told to the group near Adam, there five boys and five girls.

"Hi ms Helen. Nice to meet ya." They said cheering up.

"Hello dear dancers. I am Helen Jane, an old student of this dance studio. I'd love to be your part and yes that mega event is ours!" I told in joy, as my heart welled up.

"Yes!" Applauses filtered in and I felt as if I was alive, as if I am capable of doing anything now and that the power of my life now resides with me! Perks of passion being profession!

Our session lasted for five hours with apt intervals and coffee to increase the efficiency.

There were few instances where I felt creeped by the gazes of Adam as he was constantly glancing over me. First I thought he was watching my dance but few things didn't seem good.

The music became by heart for me and I had given them a tip to byheart the lyrics and music inorder to perform it even if there was no power and to perform it anywhere where they'd like.

"Helen, the mega event is going to happen within a week. I am feeling anxiety. The Reyes industries hadn't signed the deal yet," Annie was concerned as she had offered me a ride back home. " Will some other ones snatch it away from us?"

"No way. I'll figure it out Ann. Don't worry."

"I'm lucky to have you my side, Hel." She holded my hand in a grateful way, her eyes gleaming in relief.