10. Handling the mess

"Oh. My. Hel." The gasp erupted from Ezlyn floated in the thin air around me, while I stood still as his words rendered an emotionless statue of mine for display.

"Shit." I hissed as I felt the anger clenching it's way on my body, clenching my fists hard.

Has he freaking lost? Or am I? For the haywire my mind had become, I definitely lost myself, loathing each and every decisions of mine.

He was on the chair boring his eyes on me, studying my reaction as he started clapping as if he was inviting me to the arena, to allow these freaking strangers to tore me down and strip me half naked infront of the whole world.

I was shivering, I would just run away as far as I can. Splintered shards of glares from the crowd showered on me, ordering to act.

There were few faces from the crowd who knew me from my locality, though now they wouldn't recognize me, but as soon as I accept his dare, they would, and thus my mom and brother would know my saga of becoming a fake-male-knight in a freaking black beard as my shining-itching armor, and for the lady my mother was, I knew I would be grounded would be ambushed right away from dance, my passion, the thing I strive for, which I couldn't afford.

No, I cant and won't tell them truth neither accept his dare.

He was one clever, manipulative bastard, son of a baboon, and whatever curses exist on this earth should be showered over him, while I plunge my arms into his throat to rip them out. Weird, right? The feeling was real, the wretched murderous feeling for making me fall on this cage without even a teeny-tiny loophole.

Blast him with an atom bomb for all I care.

Begone, Satan.

My eyes widened as I saw him hopping to the floor, and came near me, there wasn't a slightest flicker of anything on his face, just an anticipation of his victory.

"So, my dear people, aren't you excited?" He blurted, cheering the ecstasy of revenge he got over me, while holding the T-shirt in his arms.

"Oh, very much, for murdering you!" I wanted to roar. I could see my hoarse voice collapsing into a whisper, as I was writhing in agony as well as rage.

"Why..Why are you doing this?" I snorted, as I crossed my arms across my chest, which was about to burst due to the hammering of my heart.

"I told you earlier, didn't I? Just accept the deal, and you can stop all these, otherwise you won't tolerate the consequences." He rasped, leaning beside me.

"Ugh, I.." I trailed off, as my gaze scattered over the people who were chattering and staring at me as if I had grown an alien head.

"Ah, man, you are wasting our time, its the smallest dare I have ever heard, still this guy can't do it. We are going." Someone from the crowd yelled, leaving me flustered and tremble in fear as I was rummaging through my brain for a solution.

Numb. Dark. Blank. Agony. I only visualized a mixture of all these in a blurry image.

I wouldn't wanna stand half naked. I wouldn't wanna let the world see my faked gender today only to be a laughing stock tomorrow.

It's easy to watch but hard to carry the feeling of being mocked. I had been through it and instead of crying in a corner I chose to be a fighter, a warrior and they all became the arrows that once threw over me now can't be reused again, as I emerged winner over the pain they inflict. They couldn't be used to make me feel the pain when I won't feel a tinge of it.

But if life was predictable, then whats the fun of living it, right? Thus here I am standing infront of a crowd, in a dilemma no one can dissect.

"It's your last chance to save yourself," he whispered pulling me out of the trance as the cafe now had a dull song played in the background just like my life. Great.

"Okay. Okay. I..I will help you find that bloody Magoa." I agreed, in a defeated tone, as if I was being dragged towards a dark abyss of danger, as his eyes raked over me, pouring the darkness from his eyes towards me seeping painfully slow.

I felt numb.

"See, it was simple right? All you have to do was accept my deal and you wouldn't have to face all this, his husky voice conjured my senses which were at shambles.

"How'd you handle the crowd? They might lynch us for doing all these!" I retorted as their glares started to burn me, as I was set inside a flame of rage.