9. Bloody dare

With a swift motion, he climbed the chair, after rolling his sleeves, and letting his hands meddle with his thick lustrous hair strands, curling them to back.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I presume that you might be anxious to know this person. Oh you will be thrilled about the mystery, I guarantee you that. So I present you, a live dare game, in which if this person," pointing towards me he declared, "wins, he can tell, or if I win, I will tell about him." He told, retaining with shrill voice, as by now the music of cafe had been screeched into an abrupt halt.

"Dare game," it would've interested me in any other day, not now, I couldn't afford anything that would break the bond of my jaw with the fake beard.

Everyone's gaze were glued on me, acknowledging me to nod for that. The pique in their curiosity was the doom for me. I should've run the moment that Jace fell on the floor, "oh no, then how would you've show off infront of the public your fake masculinity, stupid girl." Go to hell inner voice, I hate you.

"Where do you think I am coming from, hel?" Damn it.

I wanted to deny his freaking truth or dare game wholeheartedly, though I could see internet peeking through some mobile screens, suddenly a realisation dawned upon me about the wretched era I had born. Everything had been recorded, and now it's live! He hadn't given me much of a choice, had he? Bloody freaking hell!

Damn it.

What if I punch him and beat him to pulp, so that I could end this for once and all. Well, he hadn't done anything hideous infront of the public, and they are oblivious to the fact about him haunting me for finding Magoa. So that would be a catastrophe on my life, and I couldn't afford such a fame, now for sure.

Ugh, I should've just snuggled deep into my blanket, binge watching some tv shows, or whatever that would put a leash on my wild nature. Here am I, standing infront of the public, a second away from a being a laughing stock to the authentified supplier of infinte memes on internet.

"Whatever! Bring it on," muttering under my breath, I fixed my gaze at him, rolling the sleeves of jacket.

The arena was set. The enemy was roaring infront of me, dribbling with courage. The spectators' hoots were deafening, as every nook and corner of cafe were filled with eyes of them, along with internet. And the gladiator in me only wanted to sprint away, to get rid of the mysterious ache in my butt, and that's him. The official creep, now casting his smirk at me.

"So let's welcome my friend over here for 'bravely' fighting for justice and humanity, with a profound sanity and a flair to dig out troubles, with an intelligence even robots would fail to match with, people rarely possess the overrated intelligence and underrated stupidity he has, above all an actor," flickering his gaze over me, declaring for a war he continued with his raucous voice, "I mean sh-he is a drama artist too with a talent to appear as whomever he want, today he might be a boy, tomorrow a girl. Ladies and gentlemen, that's my friend for you." Raising his hands over the crowd, he proclaimed, shaking the very foundation of lies I had laid. The aura of authority he possessed conjured the crowd, overshadowing me who resembled a tree in a cyclone, not literally though!

Now I don't want to run, rather strangle him to a point when his evil eyeballs pop out, while I tore that wretched smirk off his lips, and after which I would pluck his hair stands one by one. Ah, the satisfaction it rendered was zestful, and the zeal by which I would demonstrate it would rather be a show to behold.

Suddenly I gave out slow claps, inviting the attention of people. "I am really honoured to this, although I would love to be called by my name, which if I may presume that my friend over here would wanna add, for I am his friend, right?" Hitting the master stroke above the last nail of his newly built coffin by me, I grinned at him. "I mean he is my friend, still doesn't know my name, that would make him a pathetic friend, right? But I can't blame as for the non-existent brain of his doesn't has the capacity to remember that."

"Yeah, well, dare game is for to reveal about you, don't you think that I should maintain the mystery of you, or rather not rush some 'intimate' matters of you," he uttered, "my dear people, then what's the thrill in it, right?" He glared, no, he wouldn't give up until he make me agree for his deal.

All I wanted to yell that, "shove your bloody deal to your throat until it reaches your back where sun doesn't shine."

I was silent.

The cafe which was almost desolate when I arrived here, now choked on customers, and others, with their clatterings bruising and piercing the blanket of my silence.

"So the dare game is simple. Either repeat what I am gonna do, or if he fails, I will tell about his identity, which delights me more." His rasp voice hushed the crowd silent, as their interest had piqued. Their glances were swinging in a to and fro motion from me to him, finally applauding in the initiation.

"Fine." I said, without blinking, as I felt the rage boiling in me.

But what might that be.

Swiftly he removed his T-shirt, and hoisted it up, as he swirled it like a flag of triumph, ogling at me, "he has to do exactly like this, simple, right?"

Bloody freaking hell!

*********