27.

I cut the call and blocked that number immediately. I don't want him in my life ever. All he had ever done is make me obey him, do errands for him.

Maybe Nick is right. He is a fraud. A bloody fraud. He know that Magoa bastard, killed one man, and what not.

I quickly changed my dress and got ready to leave.

                  -------------
"Hi Mr. Stevens, I came here for.." I was standing at my studio where the old man I know had left and Mr. Stevens had took the charge.

"Yes, oh you used to practice here?"

"Yes and my name is Helen."

"I have seen when I came here couple of times. How can I help you miss?"

"I need a job here, as a trainer."

"Oh, I am so sorry to inform you that we don't have any vacancies here Miss." He said after putting on his specs.

"But..I thought two trainers had left this studio."

"Umm, yes but..but." his words trailed off as I f he was in dilemma.

"What is it?" I asked.

"We are not accepting female trainers as they don't have any consistency..."

That's it.

"You know, you can't just stereotype a gender and attribute few people's things ti the whole god damn gender," my nerves were raging and my words got blurred, as his words stirred ai much things in me.

"Calm down. It's not about sexism, in fact we never do that. The thing is after having marriage and children, women never remain the same. They either quit or their efficiency reduce. So the company has taken this policy now to not accept female trainers."

"What the fuck! Like really?"

"Yes. Really!"

"Oh god. Such sexist sons of..."

"Can you stop cussing miss? This is a reputed place." He was assertive.

I don't know what to tell anymore.

"I'm sorry mister."

He was interrupted by his assistant, " yes, Seline, whats it?"

"Sir, Reyes group md has stopped our funding for the mega event and also said that he won't be attending the show due to some reasons."

"Oh my god. Have you said this to our manager?"

"Not yet sir. Should I?" She was nervous when she uttered the last sentence.

"Never. Our jobs will be gone then. It is her prestige issue as that B&S group too are competing to get Reyes' funding. Just don't tell her. We'll figure it out." He was sweating as hell and his hands were shivering as he fished out the phone as if he don't have any one to contact at the moment.

"Excuse me." I said.

"Look miss we don't have time for your bullshit stories. We are going through hell now...So cut the crap and go away, please." He hurled his anger at me.

Attitude.

"Well, I wanted to say I am the only one who can help you get through this. Sad that you don't have time for my bullshit stories. Bye." I turned on my heels and retreated in my steps and I also started counting in my mind, 'one, two, thr.."

"Wait. What did you just said?" He yelled at the top of his voice.

"She said she could help us, sir." With her serene voice, Seline replied.

"Yes, Seline. Your sir is deaf sometimes but blind always!" I uttered sarcastically.

"How would you do this? You know him?"

"We were in a relationship you know. A very.. uhm..Very close relationship." I acted blushing, you know that extra touch up for getting the job.

"Okay. If you..If you help us I will get you job here."

"Deal?"

"Yes. But you have to do this today itself. Because if Miss Annie, our manager gets to know this, I won't be here to get you your job." He said in firm voice.

"You got it." Smiling, I strolled to the street, in scurried steps as I had a task to finish, which dragged me back to square one!

Damn, meeting Jayden again!