Chapter 2: It's a bad idea...

Josie POV

Landon was again making fun of me because he scared me when he pranked me with a fake spider. When I woked up this morning, I saw a fucking spider on my pillow just at 2 inches of my head. I swear it looked like a real spider, so I did what every person would have done in this situation... I run away from her (maybe I was screaming too), then I ignalusa her ass. When I found out that it was Landon's idea, I burn his pillow because I was frustrated. He yelled at me but I didn't care I was happy that I took my revenge. I warned him that the next time he would make fun of me I would burn his hair off. I hate when people scare me and make fun of me. After this 'incident', we went to meet my popular friends in the library while Landon continues to laugh.

I sigh frustrated "Urg.. Shut the fuck up Lan! It wasn't funny! You scare the hell out me!"

"Oh come on Jo, it was just a prank, I am sorry and I promise I will nerver do it again" says Landon laughing.

We were talking about the party tonight and the outfit we'll wear when a girl i'd never seen before enters the library with none other that Hope Mickaelson. I stare at her, it seem like she's new because Hope drags a luggage behind her and the girl doesn't wear the uniform of the school yet. I don't think I ever seen a girl as beautiful as her before. I mean, I hooked up with a lot of pretty girls and I'll defenily remember a pretty face like hers between my...

She has this pretty short raven hair whose lose themselves in her soulder in perfect curls, soft lips, smooth olive skin and these amazing piercing emerald green eyes. She wears a black jean with green V neck t-shirt, a leather jacket and black boots. She is just.. WOW.. I've nerver seen someone in my life who leave me as breathtaken as her. She's glowing.. like literaly glowing, I can feel the magic around her, she must have a clocking spell but why?

When the girls entered fully in the room, everybody turn their attention towards them because we're not used to see The Lonely Tribrid with someone, especialy if this someone is new. I guess she giving a tour to the new girl but the question is why my dad didn't let me do it? I'm used to giving tour. I mostly give everyone tour.. that why I got so many shoot.. Green eyes finaly look at me, and I just lost myself into those wonderful eyes of hers. I swear she's reading my soul right now, I can feel her exploring the under of my skin. I was admiring her beauty, when, suddenly, Landon decides that it would be a wonderful idea to waves his hand before my eyes and blocks the heaven view. I sigh and look at him (maybe a little bit mad). "Are you listenning Jo? What make you zone out?" He turn his head and look at Her. "Oh.. I see.. So, are you gonna go introduce yourself or are you just gonna staring at her?" he smirks. I slap him on the shoulder and huff in frustration before making my way to the pretty girl. I put my better charming smirk on my face and tape her shoulder to get her attention. "Hey cutie, I've nerver seen you before, so let me introduce myself. I'm Josie, Josie Saltzman".

"Uh.. Hi.. I-I-I'm Pen-Penel-Penelope Park" she fumbles her words. Oh my-.. I can't help but found her simply and absolutly adorable.

"Well, Penelope, you have the most beautiful pair of eyes I ever seen.. They are so green that I could lose myself in them, like I would lose myself in the forest . And don't let me start on your lips or your body. Damn cutie I would love to take your pretty face out on a date" (Or take you right here, right now in front of everyone) I bit my bottom lips while looking from her eyes, to her lips, to her body. I can imagine myself doing thing to her.. Fuck so many thing.. I'm snapping out of my (dirty) thoughts by Landon. AGAIN. I swear one day I'm gonna kill his phoenix ass for good. "Sorry to interrupt but Jo we have something to do.. remember?" He turn his attention to Hope (which I had totally forget about. Damn mesmerizing green eyes!) "Hi Hope" He blushes. She does the same "Hey Landon". I swear they realy have to stop being like this and be togheter already, it's fucking annoying sometimes. Landon then looks at the most prettiest girl in the room (and probably in the worl), smiles "Hi I'm Landon". She returns the smile "Penelope".