Chapter 7: I really like you!

Penelope POV

After spending a week crying about my tragic history (you know, losing my family, who happened to lied to me and never telled me the truth, then being buried alive on my birthday by my now not biological dead sister, then died for a minute, then came back from the death and losing my sister over again..), I finaly start to take care of myself again and my own feelings. I'm ready to stop waisting my time on crying all day when I can face my feelings and my wants. And I happen to think a lot about Josie this last couple of hours, especialy about this kiss that we shared the preview night and my feelings about her..

It's official, I can't stop thinking about my kiss with Josie, I can't help but replaying the scene over and over again in my head.. I was so caugh in my thought that I didn't hear Marie approaching me. I'm suddenly blind as a pair of hands come from behind my head and shield my eyes, making me snap out of my thought and tense at the touch. ''Guess who?'' An angelic voice asked.

But I relax when I hear the voice of Marie. "Hmmm, do not know... An angel who falls from the heaven?" She giggles softly and let go of me. "Maybe" she smiles softly. We share a quick laugh. "I actualy wanted to talk about last night.."

I tense again, flashes of what happened last night, before Josie, come back to me "Oh.."

"Yeah.. look it doesn't have to mean anything if you don't want to, I'll not make it a big deal, but I want you to know that I don't regret it and also I really like you!" Mary says with a shy smile while blushing a little. I hate myself for what I'm about to do, break someone's hope.

"That really sweet of you Marie, I have to say that I'm flattered, but I kind of like someone else.." I see her smile drop, I quickly reash forwards and gently grap her hand.

"But I want you to know that I don't regret it either, and that I'm sure there are plainty of people whose would like you and are waiting for you to give them a chance because you're cute and kind and smart and sweet and funny and an heroine!" She chuckles at the last part, so I continu. "I'm sorry I can't reciprocate your feelings but I'd like it if we can stay friends? But if it's too much for you or if you don't want to, it's totaly fine I understand." I nevoursly ramble. She giggles at my ramble and smiles a little.

"Right.. So.. Friends it is. Also I totaly understand Hope and Josie interest in you, you're so.. special" Mary gives a small yet sincer soft smile.

"You're sure, I don't wanna hurt you in any way, so if you can't stand the fact that I-" She cuts my ramble "Yeah, I'm totaly sure don't worry about it."

"Okay thank you for being such a nice friend, I wish you all the happiness in the world" She smiles again and pulls me in for a hug, which I reciprocate.

When we pull away she tentatively asks "Well, I'll see at lunch?"

"Defenitely." We smile at each other then Marie walks away.

Well that want better than expected. Now I've to talk to Josie.. Which is a complet different story..

After my talk with Marie, I start searching for Josie, when suddenly, I'm pull in an empty closet and almost yelp when someone pulls me flush against the door, before me was standing an angry Josie?

Josie POV

I was looking for Penelope because we really need to talk about what happened last night, and where we're standing right now. Personaly, I'm more than ready to start something with her because I know myself enough to understand that my feelings for her are more than platonique and light. No, they're deep and real, I'm officialy falling in love with miss Penelope Park and ready for a relationship! But the truth scary the shit out of me because I'm terrified to fuck up everything with her because I'm still broken and have some issues like not being good enough..